- The Main Idea was to show Paths or Railtracks on the Dynmap, as a small colored Line.
- If you track the whole trail network for your server, then you can easily navigate through that network via the Dynmap to arrive quickly at your destination.
|Style||Gives other elements a color, opacity and width.|
|Layer||Enables/disables contained elements on the Dynmap.|
|Path||Represents a line on the Dynmap.|
|Square||Represents an area on the Dynmap.|
|Link||Connects different paths and squares.|
- Track your paths and squares, to display them on the Dynmap.
- Create connections between paths and squares.
- Color you paths, squares and links. Also set an opacity and width for them.
- Sort your elements in different layers.
- Many options for elements to display, for a better overview:
- Name the elements.
- Set, where a path comes from and where it goes to.
- Display a list, with which Links the Path is connected, in chronological order.
- Create elements with an easy-to-use setup:
- Just start the setup.
- The setup will request you, to type in the specific values.
- The setup will also explain you, which effect the options have.
- The setup will tell you, which values are valid.
- Edit elements with an easy-to-use editor:
- This works in the same way, as setups do. ;-)
- Integrated Intro, which helps you understanding DynTrack:
- The Intro will start automatically, after a while.
- The Intro will NOT start, if you already have a path or a square.
- If the Intro annoyes you anyway, then set your permission "dyntrack.info.intro.noauto" to "true"!
Commands & Permissions
- There are only a few commands, to keep it simple. :)
- The main command is /dynTrack
- All commands can be found on this page.
- And there are some permissions to be flexible.
- The main permission (for everything) is dyntrack.*
- All permissions can be found on this page.
- A list of Servers using DynTrack: Serverlist
Download & Installation
- Follow the installation introductions!
- The current version is 2.4b1
- Currently, there is no new version in development.
- If you need an update for a newer Minecraft version, let me know it.
- If you found an error / bug, please report it to me.
- New ideas or suggestions are always welcome.
- If you need a DynTrackAPI, write a commend what the API should include!
I'ld like to work with you together!
- An Error occured? Perhaps this page can help you.
- Support is available in english and german. Just contact me.