Many people wonder why development is slow on our plugins. Many of the developers have work, school or both to work around. We are also working on a iOS app that takes some of our times. We apologize for the delay between releases but we are working hard to make sure these plugins work as well as managing our real world lives and the development of our iOS app.
Updated to 1.5.2 sadly this version includes a massive bug :( We are working to fix it though :)
Tired of static prices? You want to bring some realism to your item shop using dynamic prices?
DynamicShop offers you a highly configurable price system, based on demand and supply. You can also disable price changing of course.
With the newer versions you get also the ability not only to trade with a global shop, but also from player to player.
Customizable signs get things easy and statistics offer you a good overview.
All major economy and permissions plugins are supported using Vault, which has to be installed.
- Buy and sell items ingame via easy commands or signs
- Prices change dynamically (Demand and supply, you can choose speed and form of changing or disable it completely)
- Trade with a global shop or from player to player
- Supports all major economy plugins using Vault
- You can use your own names for the signs and materials
- Many individual configuration options for every item
- Permissions support (Very detailled)
- Buy-/Selltaxes can be granted to a tax account
- Limit the amount of items per transaction
- Shop opening times in Minecraft ingame or real time
- Ingame list of all items and prices
- Except buy and sell every command can be entered in the console
- Quick commands
- If you purchase something on your absence, the items will be saved and granted you on the next server join
- Nothing is case-sensitive
- Checks your inventory, so you can't buy, if your inventory is full
- Many special functions for signs
- A lot of specific error messages, instead of internal errors
Check out the Troubleshooting before posting tickets!
If you have a problem, please submit a ticket and NOT a comment!
Commands & Permissions
Files & Configuration
How to use signs
Available items can be found here.
This plugin was founded and coded by SchwarzerZylinder. On March 2012 it was completely moved to dmitchell94 and his developer team.
I can't say whether the others are working on a fix at this moment or not but from what I've seen no it isn't fixed.
Gibts hier schon jemmand wer Erfahrungen damit hat und mir ein bischen Heflen kann, bitte bei mir melden.
Obviously not if there version is the same.
Hi Guys, is the "massive bug" fixed? We try to change our whole shop system. Your Plugin would be perfect for us.
The plugin is still currently broken if I'm not mistaken, and right now I don't think we have a ETA on when the fix will be out for it.
So is this plugin working right now or is still broken? If it is still broken how long do you think until it is fixed? This is the perfect plugin for me.
yes thats the same issue
"sadly this version includes a massive bug :("
Is that the inability to buy items as reported earlier?
is it self refilling?
Updates are a bit slow as I have to work around school and work as well as a iOS app we are developing. I thought i had found a fix till i realized it caused another bug which upon fixing that brought the original bug back. I am still working with the development team to find a fix I apologize for the delay but school and work has to come before Minecraft.
Any updates ? or is this plugin dead ?
Is there any update to this ? as i posted on the ticket a few times and got no reply
This seems like the best dynamic shop available for bukkit. I can't wait till it's fixed!
fix one bug another appears fix that bug the first one is back
we have created a ticket based on this error please click here for further updates on this issue
Thank you for the error. I think this could be the same issue reported as a ticket a few hours ago. Needed the error message though so thank you. :) we will work on this and release fix asap
Hi, Thanks for the update however when trying to buy and item i get an error in the console of
currently working on a 1.5.2 update
Could you please update this plugin so that it could work with 1.5.2 [beta].