UploadedMay 15, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
- CB 1.5.1-R0.2
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- Fix handling of area markers with 2 corners when used for resolution boosting
- Repackage Dynmap as standard JAR-only mod/plugin - self-extracts needed files when loaded
- Add support for resolution 'boosting' - having one default resolution for each map, while also having the option to have areas designated by area markers (outlines) or circle markers set to 'boost' the resolution of the tiles for those areas to a higher resolution.
- Add support for 3 more template sets, configured to support the new 'boosting' feature:
'low_boost_hi' - this is like the 'lowres' (4 pixels/block) templates, but makes it so that areas with 'boost:true' set are rendered as 'hires' (16 pixels/block). Boosting only set for surface map.
'hi_boost_vhi' - this is like the 'hires' (16 pixels/block) templats, but makes it so that areas with the 'boost:true' set are rendered as 'vhires' (32 pixels/block). Boosting only set for surface map.
'hi_boost_xhi' - this is like the 'hires' (16 pixels/block) templats, but makes it so that areas with the 'boost:true' set are rendered as 'xhires' (64 pixels/block). Boosting only set for surface map.
- Add support for Connected Texture Mod (CTM from MCPatcher) texture pack enhancements (controlled by ctm-support setting - default enabled)
- Add support for Custom Colors mod (MCPatcher) texture pack enhancements (controlled by custom-colors-support setting - default enabled)
- Add options on '/dmap mapset' and '/dmarker mapadd' commands for configuring the 'boostzoom' level for a given map: 0=no boost (128x128), 1=twice as high (256x256), 2=four times higher (512x512), 3=eight times higher (1024x1024).
- Add options on the '/dmarker updatearea' and '/dmarker addarea' commands for enabling/disabling boosting on the area marker (boost:true versus boost:false, respectively). Add viewing of setting to '/dmarker listareas'.
- Add support for v1.5.2 (Forge v7.8.0)
- Fix rendering of lava and flowing lava (bug in 1.7-alpha-1)
- Support disabling of join/quit on web UI (if joinmessage/quitmessage settings are "")
- Add full support for 'material' based CTM matching (previously, 'material' was processed like 'block')
- Fix handling of texture packs for wall signs
- Fix quartz block textures not being properly loaded
- Tune performance on ray tracer
- Fix for lighting calculation error on smooth lighting on non-cube blocks
- Prevent shutdown exceptions on recent CraftBukkit builds
- Fix model for inverted trapdoor blocks
- Fix incorrect handling of v1.4.x terrain.png textures (v1.6 problem)
- Add information message pointing to yamllint.com on yaml errors (thanks to buerkle!)
- Fix MFR rubber wood and leaves rendering
- Update ThermalExpansion for v1.5.x, and add Hardened Glass support
- Update Biomes-O-Plenty for v1.5.2
- Migrate ForgottenNature to v1.5.x
- Migrate PowerConverters to v1.5.x
- Migrate Forestry to v1.5.x
- Migrate Pam's Harvestcraft to v.1.5.x (thanks to brakhtus!)
- Migrate ObsidiPlates to v1.5.x
- Add support for MC version sensitivity in *-model and *-texture render data files