UploadedMay 3, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.1-R0.2
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- Add support for resolution 'boosting' - having one default resolution for each map, while also having the option to have areas designated by area markers (outlines) set to 'boost' the resolution of the tiles for those areas to a higher resolution.
- Add support for 3 more template sets, configured to support the new 'boosting' feature:
'low_boost_hi' - this is like the 'lowres' (4 pixels/block) templates, but makes it so that areas with 'boost:true' set are rendered as 'hires' (16 pixels/block). Boosting only set for surface map.
'hi_boost_vhi' - this is like the 'hires' (16 pixels/block) templats, but makes it so that areas with the 'boost:true' set are rendered as 'vhires' (32 pixels/block). Boosting only set for surface map.
'hi_boost_xhi' - this is like the 'hires' (16 pixels/block) templats, but makes it so that areas with the 'boost:true' set are rendered as 'xhires' (64 pixels/block). Boosting only set for surface map.
- Add options on '/dmap mapset' and '/dmarker mapadd' commands for configuring the 'boostzoom' level for a given map: 0=no boost (128x128), 1=twice as high (256x256), 2=four times higher (512x512), 3=eight times higher (1024x1024).
- Add options on the '/dmarker updatearea' and '/dmarker addarea' commands for enabling/disabling boosting on the area marker (boost:true versus boost:false, respectively). Add viewing of setting to '/dmarker listareas'.
- Add support for v1.5.2 (Forge v7.8.0)
- Fix rendering of lava and flowing lava (bug in 1.7-alpha-1)
- Support disabling of join/quit on web UI (if joinmessage/quitmessage settings are "")
- Add full support for 'material' based CTM matching (previously, 'material' was processed like 'block')
- Fix CTM biome matching processing
- Fix handling of texture packs for wall signs
- Fix handling of multiple/cascading block rules on CTM textures
- Fix quartz block textures not being properly loaded
- Tune performance on ray tracer