Supported Bukkit Versions
- Multiworld support.
- Beautified the style and added support for custom css (by lechd).
- Added chat-box and web-to-server messaging (by flames).
- Added support to run Dynmap without internal webserver (by Kilandor)
- This is controlled with the configuration-option 'disable-webserver' and 'jsonfile'. This is however only for advanced users and therefore not recommended.
- Added moon and sun indication for time of day (by Lishid).
- Added compass (by Lishid).
- Made fullrenders only executable by ops (by flames). 'disabledcommands' is now gone.
- Added option to render lower part of world, which is useful for nether.
- Added option for debugging output.
- Optimized the internal HTTP server.
- Fixed tiles hiding too soon at border of screen.
- Fixed unloaded tiles being visible.
- Fixed focuschatballoons (thanks OniTux)
- Compatible with Bukkit new plugin-constructor (no nag-message anymore).
- Thanks to Alron for his new package-building through Maven!