Dynmap - Precious Stones
This plugin allows you to show your PreciousStones fields, and blocks on Dynmap.
Its easy to use and simple to configure.
This project was catch up from phaed420, but if you got any ideas fell free to share them, I will try my best.
Config file - how does it works
A html section in the config with 3 child nodes allows you to change and customize the display of some things on dynmap.
html: line: ' %text% <span style=\"font-weight:bold;\"> %value% </span><br />' box: '<div class=\"infowindow\"> %content% </div>' field-names: '%owner%': 'Owner'
- html.line - is generally used for each new information you set to display
- html.box - is the box that contains all items to display (%content%)
- html.field-name - is used to set text (%text%) before the showing up value value (%value%)
Because of this changes formating in the area_text node looks like this now:
area_text: "<span style=\"font-size:120%;\">^%type% ^%name%</span><br /> %owner% %dimensions% %cords%"
The format has been lesser to use just the key words %owner%, if you add this character ^ before a keyword, it wont use the html.line format.
- %owner% will generate Owner <span style=\"font-weight:bold;\"> Dandielo </span><br />
- ^%owner% will generate just Dandielo, so you can create around it your own HTML code
To show a block on dynmap just use on of these Flags on your fields :)
dynmap-marker - This will draw the field's icon
dynmap-area - This will draw the field's two or three dimensional area on the map
dynmap-hide-players - This flag hides all players found on the allowed list in the fields area on dynmap
dynmap-show-players - This flag shows all players found on the allowed list in the fields area on dynmap
- Add renting information
- Create a system do draw clan areas, color would be generated from clan tag (by some magic code ;P)
Simplify the display node in the config