This add-on module for Dynmap provides an adapter for interfacing HeroChat's channels with web chat on Dynmap. This module serves as a replacement for the now-obsolete integration in Dynmap for HeroChat v4.x.
This release requires the following:
- Dynmap v0.70 or later
- Herochat V6.5.1 or later
Older versions of HeroChat (v4.x) are not API compatible with v5.x, and Herochat before v5.5 lack the needed APIs for this module, and will not function correctly.
Settings for Dynmap-HeroChat can be found in its config.yml, which will be created after the plugin is first loaded. The configuration includes:
- 'web-to-channel' -this specifies the name of the HeroChat channel that will receive messages sent from the Dynmap web (default is 'Global')
- 'channel-to-web-list' - this specifies the list of channel names whose messages will be sent to the web interface (default is just 'Global' channel).
- 'webmsgformat' - format string used for layout of web messages that are sent to the 'web-to-channel' channel. Includes substitution macros for the %playername% and %message%, as well as an escape sequence for color formatting (&color;)
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version