DynaMark - a simple dynamic market / shop
DynaMark is lets players buy and sell commodities at automatically determined prices which are based on demand.
- per command permission support (permission nodes)
- switch to database use
- you can still use a flat file to add large groups of commodities at once
- in game (console or play) commands "/market add" and "/market remove" are now used to manage which commodities are on the market
- MYSQL support (info)
- unspecified bug fixes
- remove old broken method for config
- allow multiple names per commodity
- add commodity suggestion on misspellings
- add new config method
- allow per commodity enabling and disabling of trade-ability
- allow per commodity configuration of names
There are significant changes in the way commodity information is stored and the way in which the config file is used and its format. I have not yet written any sort of 0.1.x.x to 0.2.x.x conversion tools. As of right now, if you want to keep the commodity data (for example the current prices) which you have, you will need to look at a new database file, look at yours, and then manually convert it. I think this pretty much involves just changing the 'name' of each commodity to the appropriate 0.2.x.x format.
The change log can be found here.
- Buys an amount of the specified item
- Usage: /buy cobblestone 128
- Sells an amount of the specified item
- /sell all
- Sells all sellabe items in your inventory
- Usage: /sell pork 7
- /price [item] [amount (optional)]
- Checks the price of a specified item
- Usage /price diamond
- /market [top | bottom | list]
- Has three uses, 'top' and 'bottom'. 'top' returns the top 10 most expensive items on the market. 'bottom' does the same for the least expensive items.
- Or 'list' to show all available items on the market
- Usage: /market top
Has it's own page now.Click Here
When first run, DynaMark will create a database of items which are available to sell. All items start out with a value of $10 and this will go up by $0.01 for every one of the item bought. The reverse occurs for every one of the item sold. You can modify this database as you see fit.
- Anyone is welcome to help out on the project, just do some work and make a pull request.
Donations accepted at:
- Or http:btc.to/1qq for short
- I welcome donations that are even less than $0.01