There are three plugins you must have BEFORE installing DynamicEconomy
- Simply download the appropriate economy plugin, and drag into your plugins folder. Restart server, and it'll be installed.
- Simply download the appropriate permissions plugin, and drag into your plugins folder. Restart server, and it'll be installed.
- Vault. This plugin gives DE access to your permissions and economy plugins.
- Download Vault from its page, drag into your plugins folder, restart server, and it'll be installed.
Now, you can install DynamicEconomy
- Download the latest version from http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dynamiceconomy-v-01/files/
- Drag DynamicEconomy.jar into the server plugins folder.
- Restart your server
- A folder called DynamicEconomy should have been created in the plugins folder, and within it, there should be all of the various configuration files.
- Now, just configure DE to your liking in config.yml, configure item settings to your liking in items.yml, and begin!
- If at any point you wish to re-generate the default configurations, delete the file, restart the server, and a new one will be generated.