Have you ever wanted to execute a command, but the command is long and boring to type? With DynaButton, you can assign commands to button, so there's no more typing involved! With permissions and lightweight data storage, its the No. 1 plugin for easily executing commands.
- Permissions nodes for creating, using and destroying DynaButtons.
- Doesn't bypass normal command permissions
- Easy to use
- Lightweight data storage
- Only one simple command
- Fast and efficient
DynaButton has only one simple command:
/dynabutton <command> - Assigns a command to a button that you right click afterwards. Replace <command> with your desired command to assign without the forward slash.
- dynabutton.use - Allows the player to use a DynaButton.
- dynabutton.make - Allows the use of /dynabutton.
- dynabutton.destroy - Allows players to crouch and destroy DynaButtons.
To destroy a DynaButton, DO NOT just break it or the block, crouch and break the button, if you break the block the button will still be in the data config.
note: source code link coming soon!