This is the bridge plugin between MythicDrops/DiabloDrops and your worlds and chests.
Ever felt like finding ruins or abandoned mines was not all that rewarding? Not felling so exited when finding a nether fortress(CB 1.6.2+) and find a chest with an Iron bar? Tired of finding a spawner room just to walk away with a saddle and a cocoa bean?
DungeonBridge will fill the chests generated on any world with cool items generated from MythicDrops and DiabloDrops.
In a per-world basis, it is configurable the chance of each chest to have MythicDrops and/or DiabloDrops items in it, a range of how many items could be in it, and the possible tiers of such items.
Please note that everything I'm working with right now is not on a stable stage!
Version of the plugin 2.3 is OUT!!! finally chests refilling regeneration is now available.
Since there had been a BIG code refactoring, I need to run some serious testing and I'm short of time and guinea pigs for such purposes, if anyone is willing to help me test, please let me know.
- v1.10.0 This had been tested on 1.6.4 R2 with MythicDrops 2
- v1.11.0 This had been tested on 1.7.2 R03 with MythicDrops 3
- This had been tested on 1.7.2 R03 with MythicDrops 3
- This had been tested on 1.7.2 R03 with DiabloDrops 2.6
- This had been tested on 1.7.2.R03 with MythicDrops v3.1.0-SNAPSHOT
- This had been tested on 1.7.2 R03 with DiabloDrops 2.6
- This had been tested on 1.7.9
- Same dependencies as version 1.14
- NEW version with refilling options Information here
In order to make this plugin work, you will need
- MythicDrops (get the right plugin version for your MD version)
- From version 1.13+ you will need MythicDrops and/or DiabloDrops
Just download and drop into plugins path. The plugin will create a sample config for you
Note that from version 1.13+ you will get 3 files created config.yml, MD.yml and DD.yml, except ShowChestsLoc, the old configuration was moved to MD.yml. Version 2.2 will add a forth config file. After first start a config file like this will be generated :
Worlds: world: Enable: true CleanFill: false ChestFill: ChooseTiers: true CustomItems: false MinItems: 0 MaxItems: 3 Chance: 50 Tiers: - Common - Uncommon - Rare
When making changes please mind the yml format.
Please note that root 'ChestFill' is no longer used, only the 'ChestFill' inside each world section.
Also note that lastest versions are adding more config options, but it's still backward compatible. Plugin upon start will add the new configuration options.
- this is internal, don't change it.
- this is the chances in % (out of 100) for each chest to get loaded with cool Drops items
- MinItems, MaxItems
- A random number between those 2 values will be the number of items in a chest which 'succeded' it's chance.
- if set to false will ignore values on 'Tiers' and will put items from a random tier for each item. Chances of each item's tier is defined by MythicDrops. if set to true will read the values from 'Tiers' and each item will be randomly of any of the configured Tiers
- if set to true the contents of the chest will be wiped before filling it with the cool drops., if both MythicDrops and DiabloDrops are enabled for a world, if any of them have this set to true, the contents will be wiped
- - This will not affect in any way drops from mobs.
- - This will only affect generated chests, already existing chests will not be refilled. (see below)
- - If there's an existing world and you have Multiverse by running /mv regen <world> will regenerate the world and put the configured Drops on them. (please note this resets the world, if you don't want that, this plugin will automatically only fill newly generated chests on new chunks)
- - Next release will include chests refilling!
- - Don't hesitate to contact me for questions or bugs, my intention is to make this work the best possible.
- - If you have any ideas of some feature you would like to see included, don't hesitate to contact me!
ALL credits are for
- - rmh4209 (for MythicDrops and DiabloDungeonBridge)
- - UltrafaceGuy (for MythicDrops)
- - MCForger (for DiabloDungeonBridge)
- - Death_marine (for DiabloDrops)
- - Well I guess I could take some :)
please pm me with the version of dungeonbridge and mythicdrops you are using. I will investigate
with the following config, no chests are generating items. Console is saying that chests are filled and reporting their locations, but no mythicdrops items. I have only one tier, Uncommon, in mythic drops (though it shouldn't matter for this config). Bukkit 1.6.4.
I'm pm'ing you
am i even doing it right?
so i first go to dungeonbridge config, i create a world there with the right parameters and then i create ingame a dungeon with dungeonmaze with the exact name..
I use the latest version of mythic drops and dungeonmaze and craftbukkit is version git-spigot-1231 API version: 1.7.2-r0.3-snapshot
I hope we found the problem because our server is going to be opend.. and the whole system was based on dungeonmaze...
hi, i have set a word called: infinite2 in config and then created a dungeon called infinite2 but the chests arent filled.. i tried with other names of dungeons but no succes
my tiernames are correct aswell..
What do i need to do?
Hello Celeress, in my mini lab I could not reproduce that error, I even downloaded the same bukkit build, but still i did not get that, if you can PM me with some more context, I guarantee you have my full attention.
how weird! I'm investigating it right now
I'm getting this error in console: http://hastebin.com/micabavike.avrasm
Thank you for the information sir, I will keep a look out and possibly search for someone to make such a plugin for me / others that need such a thing, at least until MythicDrops includes their own ruins system like Diablo Drops has.
Oh, I get it now!
mmm I can't find any plugin that actually add chests to a world after it's been generated already, it should be fairly simple to make one, I guess the only tricky part would be the decision of where to place it so it doesn't end up below water/lava/rocks.
For any plugin, I believe if it adds the chests during world generation, this plugin will work perfectly, if the chests are added post-world generation I believe it's going to be a matter of timing, depending of which plugin inspects and modifies the new chunks first, in such case i think there are good chances that this plugin will still work.
Actually it's a good idea to add a event listener on DungeonBridge so other plugins can request it to fill chests they created...
Sorry if I've got too technical!
Sorry my question was kind of vague. What I was trying to ask is do you know of any plugin that randomly generates chests throughout the world that this plugin will fill with Mythic Drops, whether it be a ruins type thing or just random chests every 10 chunks or so?
yeah, looks like the approval is taking a little longer than usual, hopefully it will be up soon
hmm, I don't see a download link to 1.11.
I'm not really sure if I understood right your question. The items are generated only from the plugin MythicDrops. In relation to chests and worlds, this plugin uses a generic method of picking chests to fill, and so far proved to work on every world generator I tested. If you find one it doesn't I'll be glad to try to include support for it.
Well, to be honest that's something I would like to add a config in next releases to admins to choose. Right now, it ADDS items to chests, leaving the originals there as well.
Does this just add drops to chests or does it completely replace the normal content of chests? I still want to be able to find nametags, saddles, horse armor, etc.
Sorry but I am sort of a newbie to this plugin, I was wondering if you could tell me which other plugin(s) this would be compatible with to fill random generated chests through the world... Thanks
Waiting for approval now!
Just wondering if there was an ETA on an update to the newest version of Bukkit and MythicDrops...?
I've just caught that and it's fixed now. Will do some testing tonight, and the new version of the plugin will be uploaded tomorrow.
Thanks for reporting!