NOTICE: You must use Spigot 1.8.8 - 1.11.2+ for this plugin to work, otherwise it will disable if an unsupported server version is used.
DuelMe is a plugin for server owners that want to allow players to Duel each other. I first made this plugin for use on my own server as the world it is used on is non-pvp with the exception of this plugin so that players can duel each other for fun. This can also be used on a pvp server too with less setup time. If your server is non pvp based there is a small bit of setup required.
- /duel - shows information about plugin
- /duel send <playername> - sends a duel request to a player
- /duel send <playername> <arena> - sends a duel request to a player for a specified arena
- /duel accept <playername> - accepts a duel request
- /duel leave - leave a duel
- /duel list - lists duel arenas with their status(es)
- /duel about - more about this plugin.
Player Permisson Nodes
duelme.player.* - Access to all nodes below
- duelme.player.info - access to the duel command
- duelme.player.accept - allow a player to accept a duel
- duelme.player.send - allow a player to send a duel request
- duelme.player.leave - allow a player to leave a duel
- duelme.player.list - allow a player to list the duel arenas and there status(es)
- /dueladmin create <duelarenaname> - creates a duel arena with the given name
- /dueladmin list - list the duel arenas
- /dueladmin remove - remove a duel arena
- /dueladmin addkill <player> - adds a player kill (for testing mysql stats)
- /dueladmin adddeath <player> - adds a player death (for testing mysql stats)
- /dueladmin setspawnpoint1 <duelarenaname> - Set a spawnpoint for player1 for a duel in a given arena
- /dueladmin setspawnpoint2 <duelarenaname> - Set a spawnpoint for player2 for a duel in a given arena
duelme.admin.* - allows access to all permission nodes below
- duelme.admin.info - allows a player to view the info for the duel admin commands
- duelme.admin.create - allows a player to create a duel arena
- duelme.admin.set - allows a player to set locations for the arena
- duelme.admin.remove - allows a player to remove an arena
- duelme.admin.list - allows a player to list the duel arenas
- duelme.admin.addkill - allows a player to add a kill to the stats
- duelme.admin.adddeath - allows a player to add a death to the stats
- duelme.admin.setspawnpoint1 - allows a player to set spawnpoint1 for a given duel arena
- duelme.admin.setspawnpoint2 - allows a player to set spawnpoint2 for a given duel arena
- duelme.* - allows access to all duel commands - Only give to staff / trusted players!
- duelme.update.notify - sends players notifications of plugin updates
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
You can disable the stat collection in the plugins config.yml by changing checkforupdates to false.
- Automatic update checker (Can be disabled)
- Allows players to duel each other in a controlled environment.
- Separated inventories. (Toggleable)
- Blocks cannot be broken in a Duel.
- Teleporting out of a Duel is disabled.
- Players drop no items when they die in a Duel. (Toggleable)
- Undisguises players if they are disguised - will be readded
- Toggle-able Duel start announcements
- Toggle-able Duel death message announcements
- Gives players items defined in config or you can use commands to give kits from another plugin such as essentials.
- MySQL Stats
Features to add
Revise source code Use own block protection method Set player spawns for arena in game Countdown to start
- Players can be charged an amount to Duel (configurable)
- MySql database to keep track of kills/deaths
Custom rewards for winner Right click a player to send a duel request Toggleable storage of inventories Rewards system
- enable drops when a player dies
- add a delay or a way for the winning player to get the losing players items.
- add support for iDisguise
- add support for Vanish no packet
- Spigot 1.8.7
- DisguiseCraft - used to undisguise disguised players during a Duel
Official Dev Website Post
Official Test Server
come duel with us: play.teozcommunity.com
Dev Builds / Pre Releases
These releases are experimental and may not have completed features and / or may have unpredicted results when ran so it is not reccomended to run these on production servers, but primarily to test the new upcoming features so the releases will be more stable. These builds are NOT approved by the bukkit team
Use so at your OWN RISK! download here: https://github.com/teozfrank/DuelMe/releases
please post any suggestions you may have for this plugin. I'm open to any at all!
If you have found a bug or an error please submit a ticket http://github.com/teozfrank/duelme/issues any bugs or errors submitted below will be removed and not fixed.