26/02/2014 V0.8.2.1 Alpha
Several bug fixes including:
- Announcement now shows if enabled when a duel is started.
- Added debug mode, toggable in config, several debug messages show in console for determining issues with the plugin.
- Commands are executed on duel start only if seperate inventories are set to false.
- Duel states are now reset upon completion of a duel.
- MySql database can be setup in config.yml, but will NOT function until a later update as it is being worked on.
- You will need to backup (Optional) then delete your corrent config.yml or the plugin will NOT function!
- If you find any more bugs please report them to me by creating a ticket, its the only way I can fix them :).
10/02/2014 V0.8.1 Alpha
- Added reload command.
- fixed update message not being showed to players with the required permission when they join.
01/02/2014 V0.8 Alpha
- Complete recode which will now make updates and new features much easier to implement.
- This is an alpha release and has NOT been thoroughly tested. It also may contain bugs that can cause unexpected results and should not be used on production servers, until a stable release is complete.
- The commands have been changed also, so the documentation is outdated on the main page for versions 0.8+ and will be updated soon.
- The plugin now has a dependency of WorldEdit which is used to mark out a Duel Arena. You must use this to mark out only 1 block above ground level for the two positions, a detailed video will be soon to follow.
- MobDisguise support has been temporarily disabled.
- You can now send duel requests to players while sneaking, holding a diamond sword in your hands and right clicking a player (toggleable in config)
- All previous configs are now obsolete, you must delete ALL previous configs or the plugin will not start.
- The main permissions for players are: duelme.player.* and the main permissions for admins are: duelme.admin.*, Full documentation will be provided for each permission node in the coming days
- Please report any bugs you find to me via the ticket system, and they will be addressed as soon as I can.
- Reload command will be added soon.
23/10/2013 V0.7.3 Beta
- Small command display fixes.
22/10/2013 V0.7.3 Beta
- Fixed bug as submitted here http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/duelme/tickets/1-issue-when-using-own-inventories/
22/10/2013 V0.7.2 Beta
- Added config option to seperate inventories in config. This can be set to false if you wish to use players inventories for a duel.
- This update has CHANGES to config.yml, please backup then delete, the old config then restart the server to generate the new one.
30/09/2013 V0.7.1 Beta
- Fixed when duel starts, players can use the spectate command to teleport to the spectate location.
- Fixed when duel starts, players can break blocks.
25/09/2013 V0.7 Beta
- Fixed teleport bug where players that were not in a duel and had permission to teleport to players could teleport to players in duels
- Updated 1.6.4
- Changed project status to Beta as most bugs have been ironed out
- Added an extra surprise when players die.
- Fixed small update checker bug where update prompt would still show even if the plugin was up to date.
- Added countdown timer to start of Duel
- minor bug fixes
- initial Alpha release!
- bug fixes
- plugin now uses locations.yml to store locations
- players are now undisguised during a Duel if the server has DisguiseCraft
- Final testing before Alpha release
- Fixed bug: player cannot send any more duel requests if the player whom they sent a duel to leaves the game
- Fixed bug: player looses xp level when they die
- Added: player can now cancel a sent duel request
- 95% Complete for Alpha release
- small bug fixes
- 90% complete for Alpha release
- Fixed bug: spectators can pvp dueling players
- Fixed bug: spectators cant leave a duel unless duel ends normally
- 85% complete for Alpha release
- Added update checker
- Fixed duel accept bug
- Finished permissions
- Updated main page
- 80% complete for Alpha release
- Added official website post
- 70% complete on Alpha plugin