DropStopper - Stop certain blocks from dropping on your server:
Dear Anyone. I am unfortunately done with Bukkit. I know the staff will probably begin removing my plugins and for this, I'm sorry. Bukkit has become a chore and decided to focus on furthering screwing up their community and restricting code. For this reason: I urge you to read my friends Bergekillers' post here. Then start reminiscing of the good old days. Goodbye users of Bukkit and my plugins. I cannot work within a jail anymore. This will be the last and final update to this plugin. Again, I'm sorry. But programming for Bukkit is just not fun.
What is DropStopper? DropStopper allows the server owner to take, simple, easy control over what blocks can drop and which can't. For example, if you don't want your players receiving seeds from weeds simply put that in the configuration: Code:
Drops: tobe: blocked: - 1
After inserting code, Tall grass blocks will no longer return seeds upon breaking. More features will be added shortly. For now this is me trying to get back into the swing of things.
-Conflicting with WorldGuard, allows users to break blocks in protected areas (Fixing)
- Stops drops from certain blocks using configuration or permissions.
- Can block drops on death.
- Easy Configuration setup.
- Extremely lightweight (can handle large crowds).
- DropStopper.true.DropStop (Stop the drop for the player or group)
- I'm completely open to any ideas.
Donations (Help me pay for College)
- Added new, more functional, commands.
-|- "dsr" - reloads the configuration.
-|- "dsi" - turns on identify mode, you can right click on a block to return it's ID or press Q while hovering over an item in your inventory.
-|- "dsspy" - Activates spy mode, see what people are breaking and where.
- Updated to latest craftbukkit build (1.3.1)
- Applied new, more organized configuration setup.
- Overall tweak of efficiency. Vault, at the moment, is still needed.
- Added per-block permissions.
- Fixed WorldGuard problem.
- Fixed Configuration bug
- Fixed torch bug
- Fixed some buggers
- Added Vault dependency.
- Added configuration
- Added Command to reload configuration