Hey people out there!
Some would people would say "Yet again another RPG plugin?" and apparently I can't deny that but hold on, this one is different. This plugin allows you to do things that you might've ever thought of but weren't able to do. It gives life to a dead city, creating new friendships with a new way of cooperation and generally giving Minecraft that what's missing: a goal. On top of that, everything is fully customizable, so you're able to make your wishes come true in the way you want them to be. No barriers, no borders, nothing that prevents you from doing the things you've ever wanted. Everything is about to come true. Dragons Lair.
What does it provide?
- NPCs you can talk to like they're actually real!
- Dungeon system. - Group together with your friends - Save your progress and recover it on the next player - Everyone can play the same dungeon over and over like it would be their first time
- React on player actions with anything you'd imagine
- Database? Here we go!
- Easy configuration
This is just the general information, there's a lot more to discover ;)
There are only two commands available:
- Opens the config for dragons lair. You just type in what you want, no additional command needed.
- Only needed if you did something in the database to sync it with dragons lair.
And those are all the commands!
There is only one permission, which is used for the config and reload:
It gives access to the above commands.
Version 2.3 (official release)
Block based triggers: