Dragon Hunter is a simple plugin that allows the players:
- To see their own dragon kills.
- To seethe dragon kills of all players in the server.
- To see the total dragon kills in the server.
- To respawn the dead ender dragon in a default time in the config.
- To get a reward from killing the ender dragon.
- Few commands.
- UUID support.
- Dragon Hunter supports all the Minecraft versions above 1.7.9
- The Dragon Hunter plugin needs the Vault to work (https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vault/)
Cooldown - Dragon Respawn
- This plugin allows you to change the cooldown of the dragon respawn in the configuration file!
- Whenever you kill a ender dragon you will receive a reward(money). You can change the amount of money on the configuration file.
- /dragon kills - Show how many dragons have you killed.
- /dragon help - Show all the commands and their description.
- /dragon kills <target player> - Show how many dragons have the target player killed.
- /dragon kills total - Show the total of dragons that have been killed in the server.
- /dragon scoreboard <on/off> - [Soon]
- dragon.kills - Allows the player to see his own dragon kills.
- dragon.help - Allows the player to see all the commands.
- dragon.kills.targetPlayer - Allows the player to see the dragon kills of another players.
- dragon.kills.total - Allows the player to see the total of dragon kills in the server.
Please, use the tickets if you found any issue/problem/error/bug or even if you want to leave a suggestion.
How to install the plugin?
- Download the plugin.
- Download the plugin Vault in this website: https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vault/
- Drop both of them in the plugins folder of your server.
- Run the server.
Dependencies of the plugin
This plugin needs another plugin to run and work successfully. So you must download the plugin Vault in this website: https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vault/ Thank you!