- Spawn an NPC if enemy player logs out
- DAPL/NPC spawn disabled if player got kicked *new in 184.108.40.206*
- WorldGuard support
- Factions 2.0+ support
- Possible to only spawn NPC if enemy player is nearby
- Increase in NPC lifetime if an NPC takes damage
- Multi-language support, messages configurable
- Broadcasts NPC events only around a specified radius
- Bypass permission (dragonantipvpleaver.bypass)
- Metrics statics
- h14ix Updater (default you get only a notification)
If a player logs out (if npc.spawn.onlyIfPlayerNearby is set on true a player must be in the config defined npc.spawn.distance) an NPC spawns at the position of the left player. You can kill the NPC and loot the player. When the player rejoins the server, he dies. The NPC despawns after a specified time (see npc.spawn.time). If the NPC takes any kind of damage, his despawn time increases by npc.spawn.additionalTimeIfUnderAttack.
- Maintenance the plugin
This plugin fetches the newest version from the dev.bukkit page. You can disable this feature in the config.yml. Set "autoupdate" to "off".
This plugin used Hidendra's plugin metrics system and send custom data to mcstats.org. For more details the see DAPL Metrics page.