Add button codes to doors!
- The code can be any length! From 1 to 2147483647 digits, but I guess you won't remember that much ;)
- The buttons can either be in a single row or any rectangle.
- The buttons can be stone or wooden.
- There is a max amount of 9 buttons (1-9).
- The plugin automatically recognizes the button order, left to right, right to left, bottom to top, whatever!
- The door needs to be an iron door.
- The door can't be opened with redstone.
- All blocks for a code (door, block below door, buttons, block behind buttons) can't be destroyed by players without the permission.
- When a player tries to enter the opened door without entering the right code before, he gets teleported back a half block.
- The door automatically closes after 10 seconds (configurable).
- If a player went through the door before the automatic closing, it closes 2 seconds (configurable) after the player went through it.
- When a player idles for 30 seconds, it cancels the current action: entering the code, adding buttons or setting the door.
- When a player enters a code, it shows him the progress of it. For example the code is 123456 and the player enters 79, it will show 7-9-*-*-*-*
- The reset button (guess what) resets the code the player is currently entering.
|/dc help||Displays the help page.|
|/dc create <name> <code>||Creates a new code.|
|/dc remove <name>||Removes a code.|
|/dc change <name> <code>||Changes the code.|
|/dc buttons <name>||Adds all buttons for a code.|
|/dc resetbutton <name>||Creates a reset button.|
|/dc setdoor <name>||Sets a code's door.|
|/dc codes||Lists all codes.|
buttondoorcode, doorcode, bdc, bc
DoorCode.admin - For all commands and destroying blocks of a code.
|auto-close||10||The door closes after x seconds if no player went through it.|
|auto-close-player||2||The door closes x seconds after a player went through it.|
|debug||false||Shows debug stuff in the console.|
The codes are saved in codes.yml under the following format and don't need to be changed:
codes: example_name: code: 1234 reset: world:x:y:z door: world:x:y:z buttons: - world:x:y:z
You can donate via PayPal to support me and my work and motivate me to make updates better and more often :)