Disallow color and styling usage, block illegal usernames, filter chat messages, and stop spam, all in one!
What if... what if there was a simple, compatible and flexible spam fighter?
DontUseThat is aimed at providing a simple way to fight spam, but also to fight chat exploits, add username rules, add a more extensive color and styling permissions system, and all of that in one single plugin.
- Instant log-in and log-out prevention!
- Configurable rules!
- Automatic IP banning (configurable)!
- Color and styling permissions
- /plugins and /about permissions
- Chat timeout (both message and command)
- IP blocking! (block IPs in chat)
- Username rules
- Operator and permission-based warnings (let users with the node know an user attempted to do something he couldn't)
This plugin is still experimental. I am working on it every day to make it better.
DontUseThat is a complex plugin to code. I am administrator on CreenCraft which is currently running the plugin, and the whole community is helping me test everyday. Thanks to them!
I expect to release a first alpha version soon, featuring most of the things I mentioned here.
- Word blacklist
- Allow wildcards
- Username blacklist (like work blacklist but only applies to usernames)
- Login logs
- Command blacklist (run only from console)?
- URL blocking
- Command warning (when player uses commands which are considered "dangerous" (configurable))
- Emergency command - de-op all players leaving the player who ran the command the only op, this command would be customizable (such as /emergency [password] or /[customcommand] [custom arguments], where customcommand would only be known by the actual physical server operators)
- Economy transaction watcher (Vault dependency), warnings if big amounts get tranfered (configurable)
- Any suggestions?