DJBukkit is in the house! Play custom music created using the note block sounds on a noteblock.
The plugin will not come with any songs. You can find some example songs here: https://github.com/MCMastery/djbukkit/tree/master/examples To make a song available to be played, place the .djb song file inside the plugins/DJBukkit folder of your server. Then, use the command /djbukkit reload, or restart/reload the server. The plugin will automatically load any .djb song files that are placed in that folder.
- /play <Song Name> - Plays the song on the note block you are looking at
- /songs - Lists the available songs you can play
- /djbukkit reload - Reloads the songs
- djbukkit.reload - Allows the player to use /djbukkit reload
Song creation tutorial
Warning! This is not fun. I am working on a better way to make songs, other than editing the files the songs are stored on.
I will make a tutorial once there is a better way to create songs. You can, however, probably figure out how to make a song by looking at the examples.
- Better way of making songs
- Per-song permissions
- Flashing redstone lights :D
- Song looping
- Maybe make the note block optional
- Effects (Ender dragon roar, explosion sound, etc.)