NexDistanceFarm is based on CHDistanceFarm
NexDistanceFarm adds persistence to crops and trees in Minecraft.
Crops/Trees will simulate growth whenever a chunk is loaded, this removes the need for players to babysit their farm chunks or servers to allow use of resource hogging chunk loaders.
Crops placed by players are registered to NDF's block database. When a chunk has been loaded at a later time NDF will simulate growth based on the amount of time since the chunk was last loaded. This growth is roughly modeled after standard Minecraft growth algorithms.
Currently NDF supports the following crops:
- Sugar Cane
- Nether Wart
- All Trees
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Total Number of crops tracked by NDF
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
MCStats Metrics: http://mcstats.org/plugin/NexDistanceFarm
- Place NexDistanceFarm.jar in your plugins directory.
- Plant crops and trees as you would normally.
- Ignore planted chunks / allow to unload.
- Return later. (minimum 5 minutes by default)
- Harvest grown crops or admire unattended growth.
- CocoaPods dont grow.
NDF will only simulate growth for crops planted after the addon is enabled. Chunks that are never unloaded (ex. chunk loaders / spawn chunk) will never be affected by NDF. Crops planted via machines may not register.
- Support for Animal growth.
- Support for growing Vines
- Support for non-Vanilla Plants
- Update Check / Auto Updater
I claim no part of this mod and instead allow MinecraftZacherl ownership upon request. The majority of the plugin is his work, with changes by me to support new features since CB 1.2.5.
General permission granted for this mod reload posted Here.
For alternate downloads and more info: NexDistanceFarm