This plugin let you discover new possibilities! It sends the player a block change. For example the player can see a block wich doesn't exist. You can also make invisible chests or invisible walls and much more!
This plugin needs WorldEdit! You have to create a selection to add / remove disguises.
How to use
- Create a selection with WorldEdit.
- Use /di add <X>:<X> The first <X> stands for the ID ( eg. 5 ) and the second one for the data (eg. 1) - eg. /di add 5:1 would disguise every block (also air!) in you current selection into spruce woodplanks.
If your block doesn't have a data (eg. oak wood planks) use 0 - eg. /di add 5:0
To disguise a block into air use /di add 0:0
Commands / Permissions
Command - Description - Permission:
- /di - Shows all commands - di.info
- /di add <X>:<X> - Add disguise to <X>:<X> for all blocks in your selection - di.add
- /di edit - Enter / Leave the editmode - di.edit
- /di remove - Remove all disguises in your selection (Enter editmode first!) - di.remove
- use_metrics - Set this to false and this plugin doesnt send anonymous data to mcstats.org
- update_blocks - Update disguises every <X> seconds. Point numbers are possible, but dont set this too long or too short!
- allow_break_disguised_blocks - Set this to false and disguised blocks can be broken.
- messages.... - All messages from this plugin are configurable too!
- Download this plugin
- Drag and drop it into your plugins folder
- Do the same with WorldEdit if you have not installed yet
- Restart your server
- Edit config if you have to
- Restart your server again if you edited the config
The source code of this plugin is available on my GitHub.