Supported Bukkit Versions
- Recompiled for Minecraft 1.8.3
- Added built-in method for handling disguise-PVP without ProtocolLib
- The use of ProtocolLib is still highly recommended to prevent any incompatibilities with other deeply-hooked plugins (e.g. Orebfuscator, Zombes4Bukkit, NoCheatPlus)
- The built-in method can be disabled in the configuration for safety
- Prevented crashing when "noTabHide" was enabled but ProtocolLib was not installed
- ProtocolLib is still required for that feature
- Updated to ProtocolLib v3.0 API
- Added a few things to the DisguiseCraft API
- The DisguiseCommandEvent now allows you to modify command arguments
- Players can be undisguised without losing invisibility
- The "disguisecraft.notarget" permission node is now defaulted to ops only
- Attempted to fix a possible memory leak pointed out by Stevenpcc
- Player references may not have been getting removed. String references are used where they can.
- Changed internal databases to use UUIDs rather than player names
- Added a "/d update" command to allow for manually checking for updates
Build 75: http://build.yu8.me:8080/job/DisguiseCraft/75/
- Disguising as another player doesn't work if that player has not joined the server. If they haven't, the disguiser becomes invisible.
- Even with "disguisecraft.seer" a person might not see the nametag above some disguises
- There may be an invisibility bug from when players are disguised out of an observer's rendering range and then teleported to within it.
- Enderman holding blocks will kick other clients (this is fixed in the dev builds)