UploadedNov 20, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
More bug fixes.
- PlayerLoginEvent can be used for the link module now
- Config loads much sooner now (allows for plugins to hook to the API as soon as DiscordSRV gets constructed)
- McMMO checks if the player is loaded instead of catching exceptions (and potentially disabling)
- DiscordSRV failing to load due to BStats trying to register it's service async (only happens if DiscordSRV is the first plugin to load BStats)
- Topic updater should no longer randomly stop working for unknown reasons
Major v1.18.x changes:
- Added ability to specify a target channel broadcasts. If you don't specify a channel (including the # prefix, you can also use IDs), it will default to the main chat channel. Example: "/discord bcast #some-channel Hello!"
- Completely reimplemented "/discord linked/unlink" commands, much easier to use now
- DebugJDARestActionStacks debug option to help with debugging JDA issues
- Fallback DNS client implementation for when system's DNS starts to fail to resolve hostnames
- "Features" bStats statistic, gives some insights to how many people use some features of DiscordSRV
- Info on what plugin is the executor for /discord, helps to find conflicting plugin commands
- PlaceholderAPI support for linked/unlinked commands
- New configuration library behind the scenes. The config file structure is going to be a major, major change in DiscordSRV 2.x; this new library will help with that transition.
- Proximity voice chat module! This is very experimental and will not work perfectly. Please send feedback about it to scarsz.me/discord.
- Some more debug messages for helping track down issues easier
- You can now set the webhook avatar provider with Experiment_WebhookChatMessageAvatarUrl
- DiscordSRV now has a proper build system set up for automatic release and snapshot versions
- Source jars are now available in Maven as well