What does this plugin do?
- Allows Disabling Commands For Ops and Players With '*' Perm
- Is Run Before Any Permission Plugins Are Checked
- Can Disable Args That You Can't Disable With Negative Nodes
- Can Disable All Commands That Don't Have Permissions
- Allows For You To Not Waste Your Time Finding Permissions Of Plugins
- Only Players With Console Access Can Change Commands Disabled
- Negative Nodes Can Be Bypassed By Rogue Staff Removing Negative Node (It Happened To Me Once...)
- Negative Nodes Can Only Disable The Commands Without Player Names, Worlds, Etc. Args... This Plugin Can Disable All!
- Almost 100% Customizable
- Disable Commands Per-User
- Disable Commands For The Whole Server
- Disable Commands Per-World
- Disable banning, unbanning, kicking, muting, etc. of certain players
- Disable All ":" Commands; ex. /essentials:, /bukkit:, /worldedit:, etc.
- Disable Certain Commands From Being Put Into Command Blocks
- Punish Players For Doing Prohibited Commands!
- Command Spy Feature In Which You Can See All Sent Commands
- UUID Supported!
- Custom Messages For Commands Disabled (only if disabled using this plugin)
- Disable Commands But Not The Commands Args! Ex. disable /warp but not /warp spawn
- Can Disable Start Commands But Allow Certain Args. Ex: disable /warp and /warp kits; but allow /warp pvp, /warp spawn, etc.
- Disable Commands Per-Regions using worldedit and worldguard
What does this work with?
- Works with all permission plugins! And you don't even need a permissions plugin for this plugin!
- Tested, and works on server versions: 1.7-1.10.2
- Works with Java versions 6+.
- Works with all plugins!
- This plugin has no permissions because if staff could change commands disabled from in-game then the plugin wouldn't be affective.
Commands: There is ONLY one command: /disablecommandsreload Note: This command can only be done in console!
How To Config?
- 100% Fast and easy.
- Config Files have a Step by Step Guides to make this plugin work 100%!
- Takes about 5-10 minutes to completely setup the way you want!!!
Updates to come?
- Add disabling of players from using [TAB] commands
- Add usersToIgnore: list to allowedArgs config. To allow args per-player if wanted; it's already in the config file; however it won't work yet! Will work in next update!!!
* WorldEdit and WorldGuard