400 downloads! You guys are awesome!
Ever wanted a boss that can be spawned by building blocks? Ever wanted a boss that could spawn with a "boom"? Ever like the boss spawning minions all around? DeathBoss will accomplish all of it! When a player builds a totem, a boss, with customizable name, health and dropchances, will spawn with a boom, along with zombie minions! Being a light boss, the boss is armed with a full diamond set (by default) , but isn't really that strong just yet.
A netherrack with an iron block on top. When the iron block is ignited, the totem explodes, throwing minions and the boss at the player. This is the default totem. The totem can be customized in the config.
- deathboss.spawn (Allows user to build the deathboss)
- deathboss.cmd (Allows user to use /deathboss spawn)
- deathboss.* (Gives user all deathboss perms)
The config for Version 3 has new information and help regarding each setting. As for the totem types, this link shows the accepted block IDs: http:jd.bukkit.org/rb/doxygen/d6/d0e/enumorg_1_1bukkit_1_1Material.html
- Configurable health and name for both minions and the Boss
- Configurable whether you want the explosion or not
- Configurable whether you want minions or not
- Configurable Boss armor and weapon, and equipment enchants!
- Boss armour and weapon drop chances
- Multiworld support
- Configurable Minion dropchances, equipment and enchantments!
- Minions can be set not to burn in sunlight!
- Now a new /deathboss command!
- Boss can now spawn minions, each time a player hits it! Chance of this is configurable.
- Configurable blast damage!
- Configurable if you want the blast to destroy blocks or not!
/deathboss (Shows help. Not very helpful though.. only 1 command after all ._.)
/deathboss spawn (Spawns a deathboss, without minions and without the explosion)
Boss skills Configurable boss equipment Configurable minion equipment Customizable totem? Configurable blast damage
- More skills?
- Minion drops?
- Another "Mega boss"?
The netherrack doesn't disappear but the Iron block does. Netherrack will disappear when another iron block is placed on it(Which will also remove THAT iron block), or when broken manually.
You can report other bugs in the comments below