DeathStare add's the ability to kill players on your server by just left clicking your cursor whilst looking at them. It is similar to what Rurikar22 used on the role-playing game Dwarves Vs Zombies. The main difference between this is the fact that this plugin is toggleable for any player with the correct permissions. You simply toggle it on then you can stare players to death. It's really simple to use as there is only one commands and all of the work is done on an event, there is really not much to the plugin! There is a configuration file which is used to change the range players can be from.
- /DeathStare Info - Displays information about the plugin.
- /DeathStare Toggle - Toggles the ability to death-stare players.
There are two permissions for the whole plugin. They are listed below with there use.
- DeathStare.Info - Permission for the information command.
- DeathStare.Stare - Permission for the ability to toggle death-stare.
- Ability to, left-click, death-stare other players.
- Automatically disable death-stare when players leave; Preventing accidental deaths.
- Simple 1-option configuration file. Did have more but were useless.
None, at this moment in time. Feel free to leave suggestions.
Please feel free to leave any issues or bugs. Don't forget you can private message me if you need any help.
You can view the source-code on my github here; https:github.com/Samuel98/DeathStare
This plugin will now be maintained on Spigot. http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/deathstare.2835/