Death and Rebirth
The plugin is not going to be continued on it's own, you'll find a rewritten and much better version in
Death and Rebirth gives Minecraft a new death system. After dying a player needs to be resurrected which can be done by other players or by using a shrine.
Note: I'm (G4meM0ment) student and need money to finish my driving license. So if you want I would add special features and ideas for you to the plugin for a little donation. PM me!
Download Devbuild v3.1.04 (Hotfix 30th of December)
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Vault bridges support for various Permission and Economy plugins
If you want to report bugs and errors please use the ticket-system. Please don't report tickets to themuCkk!
- If a player dies he becomes a ghost
- ... can't use chests and furnaces and can't pickup items
- ... are ignored by monsters
- ... don't take damage
- ... are not involved in pvp
- ... can't interact with blocks (except doors, levers and buttons)
- Hardcore mode
- ... player needs to wait until resurrection
- ... others can resurrect them
- Grave robbery with item and amount to set
- Resurrection only at daytime
- Ghost names ("Ghost of <Playername>")
- Two dropping systems
- Shrines: get near a shrine to resurrect yourself and right click it to bind your soul
- Resurrection through other players
- Automatic version check on join (for Ops)
- Skins, sounds and the colors of the gohst-sky are editable (using Spout)
- Multi-language support
- Supported by CraftBukkitUpToDate (Thanks!)
- Citizens 2
- Installation - How To
- Language Files - Get messages in your language
- Information - What exactly does this plugin do?
- Commands - Overview
- Configuration - Explanation of all values
- Permissions - Nodes and their rights
- Spout - What does Spout offer you
- Ideas for future updates - A To-Do list
- Known Bugs - A little list which hopefully will soon be empty
- Ressources - Which were used
Version 3.1 - Tutorial
You can donate to G4meM0ment via this button
And to themuCkk
Not sure if you noticed this aswell but im seeing peoples items being auto repaired after death. anyone have this problem?
Literally blew my mind :D thankyou for making this :)
thats a nice idea :P
Can you add in a permissions node to let only some people resurrect? I was hoping to only bind this abilities to my "monk" class!
Hey, I just talked with garbagemule about that and it should be fixed with the next version of DAR.
Hey would you possibly making this Compatable with mob arena? the items you're suposto lose on finishing the arena get returned after ressurecting "after" the match is over and items got removed.