UploadedJul 13, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Updated for Bukkit 1.6.2-R0.1
- Added "killRange" and "killTime" properties on spawners. They dictate if a spawner should kill mobs farther than a certain distance and if mobs should be killed after a certain number of ticks, respectively.
- Added support for all attributes and modifiers on entities and added three commands to change them (usage on wiki).
- Added horses! Type, color, chests, and variant can be changed on them. Speed and jump height is done with attributes, and health with "/cse sethealth".
- Added config property to automatically add spawners or entities to your selected group.
- Added hook in to Citizens. However, this is untested as Citizens is not yet updated to Minecraft 1.6.2. Use with caution!
- Added ability to add a second velocity to entities. CustomSpawners chooses a random vector between the normal one and this one so you can have entities be launched less regularly.
- Added ability to use decimal numbers for health.
- Added message about CustomSpawners getting the donor list.
- Added modifiers for kill range, kill time, and velocity 2.
- Fixed a lot of little bugs.
- Fixed NullPointerException happening on spawners sometimes.
- Fixed CustomSpawners reload command to reload the config file as well.
- Optimized redstone triggered spawners to be much less taxing on the server.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.5.2-R1.0
- Re-coded groups and fixed bugs with them.
- Added ability to set -1 as a potion duration to make it infinite (1,000,000 ticks)
- Fixed an issue with drop chances of 0% always dropping.
- Fixed a few issues with groups.
- Added group selection.
- Added entity clone command
- Changed group listing to only list groups with no parent, unless "all" is added as an argument.
- A LOT of little fixes.
- All new groups feature!
- /css teleportto Command.
- /cse spawn Command.
- 10 new groups commands.
- Added ability to put spaces in names by using a double underscore.
- Added "replace" argument for "/css convert" to substitute a spawner for a spawner minecart.
- Fixed equipment drop chances.
- Added warnings on commands that could potentially cause lag.
- Added support for the Heroes plugin
- Added some entity modifiers for Heroes
- Using a command with a group as the target object affects all the objects in that group.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.5.2-R0.1
- Added per-spawner and per-entity permissions.
- Added mob capped spawners.
- Added track nearby entities only.
- Added spawn on enter property.
- Added "capped" config property.
- Added safeguard warning for recursive spawners.
- Added Donor list to "/customspawners"
- Updated for Bukkit 1.5.1-R0.2
- Fixed firework spawners.
- Fixed a convert command bug.
- Fixed a on power property bug.
- Fixed a color typo.
- Made version name longer.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.5.1-R0.1.
- Fixed mob riders.
- Fixed some saving/loading bugs.
- Fixed name color codes (use an ampersand (&) instead of selection symbol)
- Many other small bugfixes.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.5.1-R0.1 (dev build)
- Fixed skull item meta and other metadata types.
- Fixed a few loading and output bugs.
- Enabled spawner minecarts and falling block spawners.
- Removed 192 block max spawn distance.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.5-R0.1 Build #2263
- Added config option to disable WorldGuard connection.
- Added drop chances.
- Added all the minecart types.
- Added version checking for Bukkit so crashes don't occur.
- Added entity stacking.
- Made spawn algorithm more accurate.
- Fixed multi-entity spawner conversion.
- Changed entity tracking to use UUID numbers.
- Implemented spawn times and spawn modifiers.
- Added some output to info command.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.4.7-R0.1
- Lots of fixes.
- More aliases.
- Improved help command.
- Spawn + Damage modifiers in development.
- Spawn times in development.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.4.6-R0.3
- Fixed errors with convert command.
- Fixed reloads not cancelling the autosave task.
- Added hundreds of command aliases.
- Fixed custom explosions not using custom damage.
- Fixed WorldGuard hook-in.
- Fixed Block offset when creating or setting location.
- Added crash reporting.
- Added spawn on power property.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.4.6-R0.1
- Added converter command for making vanilla custom mob spawners. This is for ease in making adventure maps.
- Added 1.4 mob functionality
- Fixed potion and enderpearl spawning
- Added import/export CustomSpawners data to world command.
- Improved spawn algorithm to round to half blocks.
- Added properties for making villager and baby zombies.
- Added wither property for skeletons.
- Added mob inventories.
- Tweaked damage controller engine.
- Added invincible property.
- Improved redstone triggering.
- Improved commands.
- Changed file format to use .dat files as opposed to .yml files to accommodate extra data.
- Improved mob tracking.
- Disabled custom damage from custom explosion sizes.
- Countless small bugfixes.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.3.2-R1.0
- Added ability to spawn primed TNT, ghast fireballs, fire charges, snowballs, arrows, eggs, dropped items, and experience bottles (Ender pearls and splash potions are disabled due to bugs).
- Added custom drops.
- Added configurable damage for spawned mobs.
- Improved saving and loading.
- Added config options to reduce console spam when saving or loading.
- Changed threading for faster, more reliable performance.
- Improved message output.
- Added more console commands.
- Added properties for explosives like power and if it is incendiary.
- More health options allowing for health setting of any value (Chickens with 1000HP for the win!).
- Improved parser for item types.
- Countless other streamlines and tweaks.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.3.1-R1.0
- Commands now accept either ID or name of spawner or entity to change a property, select, etc.
- Made messages more readable
- Fixed concurrency errors
- Added ability to blacklist/whitelist certain damage types from entities.
- Bleeding edge build for 1.3.1-R0.1 (build #02291)
- Lots of little fixes
- Added setfireticks command
- Moved passive property and command to be per entity instead of per spawner
- Bleeding edge build for 1.3.1-R0.1 (build #02281)
- Updated build for 1.2.5-R5.0
- Added passive property to spawners
- Fixed file I/O bugs
- Added spawn area position setting
- Fixed multi-entity spawners
- Fixed a few more bugs.
- Fixed setcolor command.
- Fixed bugs with /entities sethealth and /entities setair
- Added autosave features
- Changed config a bit
- Added support for customized mobs
- Added lots of commands
- Modified some permissions
- Fixed Saving/Loading
- Initial Release
- Spawner conversion caches base type of mob for one spawn cycle, then rectifies for whatever reason.
- Human NPC spawners are untested.
- Math with velocity 2 might not be accurate.
- Drops list is broken somehow in this version of Bukkit. I will look into it.