Warning: I froze this plugin due to lack of popularity.
Tested on Spigot-1.19.
This is a fully customizable Minecraft (Bukkit) plugin that allows you to control damage taken by entities.
- Creeper does more damage by an explosion.
- The more a player dies, the more damage he/she will receive in the long-term.
- The more a player kills monsters, the more damage he/she will make in the long-term.
- There is also a short-term increase of incoming damage based on a rate of monster kills to death to cut the player domination.
You can configure:
- A filter of damage sources, targets and causes
- A formula of how to calculate a damage
- Dependencies from a player statistics
You can solve the following problems:
- Increase the damage taken by a specific entity, thus make some enemies more dangerous naturally
- Change damage depending on a players' kills or deaths, thus making a game more difficult for experienced players and easy for newbies without mechanics changes
customdamage reload- reload config from disk
customdamage info- show damage modifiers
customdamage info @player- show damage modifiers of @player;
Access to 'reload' command:
Access to 'info @player' command:
I will be happy to add some features or fix bugs. My mail: [email protected].