Tested on Spigot-1.16, 1.19.
This is a fully customizable Minecraft (Bukkit) plugin that allows you to control entities' spawn.
- 5% of animals spawn with up to 400% health increase.
- 5% of hostile monsters spawn with an increased movement speed up to 200%.
- Once killed, a player respawn with an apple in hand and a little jump and movement bonus.
- 4% of zombie-like mobs spawn in gold equipment with some random enhancements and 8.5% drop chance. Here and further, each level of looting adds 1% to the drop chance.
- 2% of zombie-like mobs spawn with a little jump and movement bonus, in iron equipment with a well-enchanted sword and medium enchanted cloths, with 8.5% drop chance.
- 1% of skeleton-like mobs spawn with 5 minutes glowing aura, with major jump and movement bonuses, in diamond equipment with the best enhancements and a 10th-power enchanted bow, with 5% drop chance.
- 0.25% of zombie-like mobs are all in netherite top-enchanted cloths, with a cheating-enchanted sword, with 5% drop chance.
- 10% of ghasts attack twice as painful.
You can configure:
- A filter of types, spawn reasons and probabilities
- Entities' max health, effects, and equipment
- Templates of effects and enchantments
- Random distributions for the majority of numeric values
- Entities' following range
You can solve the following problems:
- Increase the velocity of specific entities, thus make some enemies more dangerous naturally
- Equip entities to protect them from environmental influence
- Make items droppable to award a killer
customcreatures reload - reload config from disk
- Access to 'reload' command:
I will be happy to add some features or fix bugs. My mail: [email protected]