What is it?
CurrencyShop adds shop system that uses items as currency :)
How does the trade work?
- You should have some coins (item type for coins can be modified, for default it's a flint) in your inventory;
- then, click on the custom villager (created with /ccs spawnvillager command) - the main shop menu will appear;
- choose if you want to buy or sell some stuff;
- so if you buy an item (for example it costs 2 coins), you should have 2 coins in your inventory to buy it. Otherwise, the plugin will warn you that you don't have enough coins to buy that item;
- and if you want to sell some items, easily click on the item in menu and the certain amount of coins will be added to your inventory :)
How to install CurrencyShop
- Download CurrencyShop plugin and move it to /plugins folder.
- Reload / start your server.
- Modify config values as you like.
- Type /ccs reload. That's all!
[-] Removed shop config value because it's not used in newest versions.
- bugfix #5: Removed bug with subtracting all item stacks when buying an item.
- bugfix #6: Removed some bugs with /ccs shop change command.
- bugfix #7: Removed bug with getting items from shop menu through clicking with item on them.
- [+-] Completely changed menu and command system
- bugfix #4: removed bug with changing traders' names.
- [+-] Completely changed sell triggered function, it was too buggy :D
- bugfix #1: the generated shop was ignoring data values
- bugfix #2: changing currency item type wasn't working for buy and sell menu
- bugfix #3: fixed problem with empty slots
- First release