Have you ever been in a situation where you just wish there was a way for the game to build a wall of any size by itself? With Cuboid(z) you can. Simply follow the directions in the following selection, and you, yourself can be that guy who creates BIG and EPIC builds with ease!
Commands and Permissions
- cuboid: description: Used for building with ease usage: /cuboid <material> <type> permission:50
- z: description: alias of cuboid usage: /z <material> <type> permission:50
- If you have any suggestions, or want to help out on the project please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the in-game chat, type "/cuboid [material] [type]"
-/help cuboid for more info.
- You will then select two blocks, and break them.
- After doing so, just sit back and watch this program do its magic and create what you need.
- Extract the files to a comfortable place for you.
- Open your server's folder.
- Goto the plugins section.
- Drag and drop all of Cuboid(z) files into that section.
- Start your server.