Cristichi's Tree Capitator
Updated to 1.19
The latest build works for 1.19, 1.18.*, 1.17.*, 1.16.*, 1.15.*, 1.14.* and 1.13.*. I recommend using the latest build always in servers running on those Minecraft versions. Keep an eye on 1.19! I'm also still around so please leave your suggestions here if you want to, I'll surely read them.
Thank you for the 114k downloads!
This is crazy! Thank you so, so much for all. I hope the plugin is serving you well and don't hesitate to ask. Remember the objective of this plugin is to make wood way easier and faster to make.
Features (some of them may be available for the latest builds only, so keep it updated!)
- Let users destroy trees by breaking only 1 log. Even the biggest tree will fall!
- Works on nether trees (+1.16).
- Auto-update. You don't need to come back here to download the plugin again when new features come out.
- Also destroys all leaves around.
- Auto-replant. Replanted saplings can also be automatically protected so they cannot be broken until they grow a tree.
- Switch on/off if an axe is required and/or damaged.
- VIP mode. Use it to restrict access to the benefits of this plugin, for premium users for example.
- Each player can toggle on/off the plugin for himself. Choose if you want a message to remind players when they log in.
- Players are not able to break trees in protected areas (by WorldGuard and most other protection plugins), even if they try to break a log block that is outside in order to break log blocks inside the protected area.
- Axes are damaged accordingly.
- Switch on/off if axes should be prevented from being broken.
- Switch on/off if tree leaves should be ignored by the plugin. Enabling it will make the plugin take down only connected logs, reducing the lag and balancing a little bit.
- Ask for new features by DM or this page! I'll try to answer and consider every suggestion.
Commands (some of them may be available for the latest builds only)
- /tc help: Lists all commands.
- /tc toggle: Toggles the plugin for you. Just in case you made your home using lots of logs.
- /tc update: Checks for new updates, and updates if able.
- /tc reload: Reload config.yml changes.
- /tc setLimit<number>: Sets the limit of blocks this plugin can destroy at once. (-1 for unbounded)
- /tc setReplant <true/false>: Sets if trees should be replanted.
- /tc setInvincibleReplant <true/false>: Sets if replanted saplings should be unbreakable by survival players.
- /tc setAxeNeeded <true/false>: Sets if an axe is required for the plugin to work.
- /tc setDamageAxe <true/false>: Sets if the axe used is damage (only takes place if an axe is needed).
- /tc setBreakAxe <true/false>: Sets if the axe used can be broken (only takes place if an axe is needed and damaged).
- /tc setVipMode <true/false>: Sets if vip mode is on.
- /tc setNetherTrees <true/false>: Sets if the plugin works on the new nether "trees".
- /tc setStartActivated: Sets if this plugin is activated for players when they enter the server. If false, players will need to use /tc toggle to activate it for themselves.
- /tc setJoinMsg: Enables or disables the join message that remind players about /tc toggle.
- /tc setIgnoreLeaves: Makes the plugin ignore or not the leaves aroung logs.
- cristreecapitator.user: Always required to take down trees fast.
- cristreecapitator.admin: Required to change options by commands.
- cristreecapitator.vip: Required to take down trees fast when Vip Mode is enabled.
How to Install
- Place downloaded .jar file into YourServerDirectory/plugins/
- Start or reload server
- Then you may configure the plugin just the way you want, using either commands or editing the config file, then typing /tc reload on chat (with cristreecapitator.admin permission or OP) or in the server console.
How to use VIP mode
- Enable vip mode (/tc setVipMode true).
- Give 'cristreecapitator.vip' permission node to VIP players.
- It's already done! VIP players will be the only ones allowed to cut down trees faster! Don't worry, average players can still get wood, but the vanilla way.
If your server is not running 1.13.*, 1.14.*, 1.15.*, 1.16.*, 1.17.* or 1.18.*, please click here to download v3.0.1 instead. It won't have all the advantages and performance of the latest version so please consider updating to at least 1.13 to use the best version of this plugin.