Cristichi's Tree Capitator
The forest is yours!
Check your version!
If your server is version 1.12, don't update this plugin to v4.0. If your server is 1.13, please use the lastest build over v4.0. Thanks a lot!
- Users can destroy trees by breaking only 1 log. Even big trees!
- Auto-replant. Also, protection to replanted saplings (configurable).
- Also destroys all leaves around.
- Proper protection in WorldGuard areas.
- Switch on/off if an axe is required. If so, axes are damaged by the plugin.
- /tc help: Lists all commands
- /tc version: Shows the current version
- /tc update?: Checks for new updates, but does not update.
- /tc update: Checks for new updates, and updates if able.
- /tc reload: Reload config.yml changes.
- /tc setmax <number>: Sets the limit of blocks this plugin can destroy at once. (-1 for unbounded)
- /tc setreplant <true/false>: Sets if trees should be replanted.
- /tc setinvinciblereplant <true/false>: Sets if replanted saplings should be unbreakable for survival players.
- /tc setvipmode <true/false>: Sets if vip mode is on.
How to Install:
- Place downloaded plugin into YourServerDirectory/plugins/
- Start or reload server
- You may configure the plugin just the way you want, using either commands or editing the config file, then typing /tc reload.
How to use VIP mode:
- Enable vip mode (/tc setvipmode true).
- Give 'cristreecapitator.vip' permission node to VIP players.
- It's already done! VIP players will be the only ones allowed to cut down trees using Cristichi's Tree Capitator!
This is embarrasing D:
I finally got my new computer. The thing is, to move my hard drive to the new computer I had to do some things, and I forgot I had to save all my java projects. So I didn't, and lost this plugin and now I cannot support it anymore. Maybe, in the future, I will redo it again from zero. The plugin should work properly.