UploadedMar 9, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- Possibility to prevent sliverfish from destroying their host block on spawn, but instead turning it into the natural equivalent.
- Blocks are replaced in a new order : the furthest first.
- Random drop chance is applied wherever necessary now.
- Beds and doors now check for both blocks if they should pop.
- Improved Painting/ItemFrame replacement. Now only uses the Bukkit API, so it should be robust. All hangings are now correctly replaced.
- Fixed redstone replacement, along with other dependent block replacement problems.
- Fixed entities getting stuck on ch heal.
- Fixed rails replacement.
- Fixed repeated world loading.
- Removed the ch heal (seconds) command.
- Grief listeners are only registered if they are used.
- Cleaned up config.
- Moved the world configuration files to separate folders, and split them into 3 files to clarify the config.
- Importation is taken care of.
The whole plugin has been reworked, almost all of the code was changed, to improve the readability of the code. Documentation has also been added, and a strict formatting convention has been applied.
Due to a Bukkit bug, item frames appear to be replaced in the wrong spot client-side until a relog.