Debit Card is a economy bukkit plugin. You can allow your players to use a simple DebitCards system for pay other users, receive payments and more! You must have installed the lastest version of Vault (get it here), the lastest Java version and a primary economy plugin (ex. Essentials) to use this plugin. If you have problems with this plugin please use the Ticket system or your comment will be deleted!
- Download the plugin;
- Copy it to the plugins folder of your server;
- Start or reload the server if is already running;
- Tested on: Spigot 1.9, Vault 1.5.6, Java 8 Update 91.
- Plugin Tutorial on YouTube
- /cpay [player] [money] Pay a player with your Debit Card.
- /caccount See your account informations.
- /chelp See available commands.
- /cregister [player] Register a Debit Card for a player.
- /cadd [money] Add money to your Debit Card.
- /caddto [player] [money] Add money to the account of a player.
- /cremove [money] Remove money from your Debit Card. (The removed money is added to your other Economy account. ex. Essentials)
- /creload Reload the plugin.
- /cupgrade [player] Upgrade existing accounts and enable them to use 2.0 features.
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org: A unique identifier, whether the server is in offline or online mode, the server's version of Java, the plugin's version, the server's version, the OS version/name, the core count for the CPU and the number of players online. You can disable this changing opt-out to true in the config.yml.