UploadedSep 18, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
CreativeParkour is only compatible with Spigot.
- Added "/cp importsel": select a region with WorldEdit anywhere on your server and directly import it in a new CreativeParkour map with this command! For example, this can be useful to convert your old parkours to CreativeParkour maps (you still have to place special signs for start, checkpoints, etc.).
- Remade "/cp config" for new users.
- Players can no longer place Ender chests (and other forbidden blocks) in their parkour maps with WorldEdit to fill them of stuff and take it back outside of CreativeParkour...
- Added "claim worlds all" option in configuration.yml to allow players to claim rewards in all the worlds (setting this to true will make the "claim worlds" list useless).
- Attempting to download parkour maps in incompatible Minecraft versions no longer displays tons of errors in console (but it is still impossible).
- Fixed a ghost selection GUI bug.