UploadedSep 4, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
CreativeParkour is only compatible with Spigot.
- Improved map selection GUI performance.
- Fixed map selection GUI bugs.
- Improved "/cp create" GUI.
- Added "map selection.display records" in configuration.yml, set it to false to improve "/cp play" performance.
New in CreativeParkour 2.4.2:
- Player inventories and statuses are now saved in files when they join parkour maps so that they are sure recover them when they leave, even if they disconnect, and even if server restarts or crashes (this also fixes spectator mode bugs with players that disconnect while spectating).
- Players that disconnect in a CreativeParkour map are no longer ejected from it when they come back on the server (even if the server restarts meantime).
- Reloading server no longer ejects players from parkour maps.
- Player saturation and fall distance values are saved when entering maps and restored when leaving (a player that is falling from high can no longer use CreativeParkour to avoid fall damages).
- Added "exit location" in configuration.yml to choose where players are teleported when they leave CreativeParkour if "always teleport to exit location" is set to true (or if their previous location is not known, but this should never happen).
- Added "claim worlds" in configuration.yml to set worlds in which players are allowed to use "/cp claim" to get their rewards.
- Added "update players before teleporting" in configuration.yml to deal with inventory issues when players leave maps, see documentation.
- Added "/cp new" alias for "/cp create".
- creativeparkour.net can now send back player names if the server loses them (if the players.yml has been deleted for example). This avoids errors with unnamed player ghosts.
- WorldEdit is disabled during map creation if someone is testing the map.
- Fixed a map download bug with the "Ravine" map.
- Fixed colors in "/cp messages".
- "Checkpoint validated!" message is no longer displayed to players that choose reduced checkpoint messages (second option in "/cp messages").
- Improved the way commands are counted for statistics.
- Fixed a leaderboard bug about players that have the same time.
- Fixed an inventory bug.