UploadedAug 8, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
CreativeParkour is only compatible with Spigot.
- "milliseconds difference" in configuration.yml is now per minute (number of milliseconds that are tolerated between the time in ticks and the real time that a players takes to complete a parkour for each minute). Click here for documentation.
- "creativeparkour.download" permission is now only given to operators by default instead of everyone.
- Fixed a bug when synchronizing ghosts with creativeparkour.net.
- Improved some messages.
New in version 2.3:
- Added <deathb> sign in the map builder: players are killed and teleported back to the last checkpoint when they step on it.
- Added <tp> sign in the map builder: players are teleported to the location specified on the sign (line 2 is X, line 3 is Y, and line 4 is Z).
- Multiple <start> and <end> signs ca be placed in maps.
- Improved map generation for new downloadable maps Beacon Barrage V2.5 and Fire vs. Ice.
- A progress percentage is now displayed when downloading maps.
- Fixed various bugs (thanks to users who reported them!).
- Several optimizations.
- Fixed broken auto updater.