UploadedJul 2, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
CreativeParkour is only compatible with Spigot.
- Fixed huge lag when typing "/cp play" on servers that have a lot of player times saved.
- General performance improvements (especially when saving and deleting player times).
- It is no longer possible to swim in lava at the death height.
- Minor bug fixes.
New in CreativeParkour 2.2:
This is CreativeParkour's second anniversary update, thanks to all the users of this plugin! :)
- Added players ghosts, like in Mario Kart! They are saved when players reach the end of a parkour, players can choose several ghosts that will be displayed as transparent players when they start the parkour. This feature requires ProtocolLib.
Ghosts can also be synchronized with creativeparkour.net in downloaded or shared maps.
- The real WorldEdit wand can be used during map creation (was a beta feature before). Many usual WorldEdit commands can securely be used to build parkour maps. Available commands are wand, toggleeditwand, pos1, pos2, set, undo, redo, clear, replace, copy, cut, paste, hollow, center, naturalize, walls, faces, smooth, count, cyl, hcyl, sphere, hsphere, pyramid, hpyramid, flip, rotate, stack. Contact me if you want other commands.
- Three types of player visibility now exist: visible, transparent and invisible. Use the yellow item in your inventory when playing a map. This feature requires ProtocolLib.
- Player visibility can be changed when testing an unpublished parkour map.
- Players no longer collide when playing parkour.
- Reduced by about 20% amount of data when downloading maps from creativeparkour.net.
- Added memory dump every 90 minutes (can be changed with "memory dump interval" in configuration.yml).
- The "creativeparkour.play" permission is now child of "creativeparkour.create".
- Improved the way CreativeParkour players are counted for statistics.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Improved some messages.