UploadedApr 17, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
CreativeParkour is only compatible with Spigot.
- Players can download parkour maps from creativeparkour.net. Downloadable maps are displayed in the map list or players can browse the list the new creativeparkour.net website. You have to register your server, type "/cp config sharing".
- Players can share their maps to creativeparkour.net.
- The magic wand has been replaced by the WorldEdit wand (WorldEdit is required). "/cp fill" now accepts ids (it works like in WorldEdit set command). Everyone can use this new wand securely when building a map.
- Added "/cp undo" and "/cp redo" to undo or redo changes made by the WorldEdit wand.
- Added "creativeparkour.worldedit" permission to allow or disallow players to use the WorldEdit wand (everyone is allowed by default).
- Removed "disable magic wand" in configuration.yml
- Players can rate maps by difficulty (very easy, easy, medium, hard or extreme). The average rating is displayed in the map list.
- Maps can be sorted by name, difficulty or creator in the inventory when a player types "/cp play"
- Spectator mode in maps now uses the default Minecraft spectator gamemode (you can spectate a player in first person by clicking on it)
- "o" can be written instead of "optional" on optional checkpoint signs.
- Players can do "/cp play" and "/cp create" while being in a map to teleport to other maps.
- Improved the configuration process on first use of the plugin.
- Added statistics collection to creativeparkour.net (can be disabled)
- Most of the errors are now sent to creativeparkour.net (can be disabled)
- Item frame's items can no longer be rotated in published maps
- Item frames, paintings and End Crystals can no longer be broken in published maps
- Mushrooms and chorus plants can no longer grow in maps
- Fixed grief issues from outside to inside parkour maps (pistons, fluids, trees)
- Fixed a bug that called right click events twice
- Removed the "/cp reload" command
Be sure to report any problem!