CreativeControl is an complete and powerfull suite designed to provide almost full control over creative players, it was built to safely grant creative access to any player without letting them give/stole items, you can use it to make constructions, improve your vip packages and anything else related to creative. With per-world configurations and a full availability of settings and permissions, you can define every single function of the plugin as you want.
Pages: Permissions | Configuration | Translate | Jenkins | Pages | Source
- Highly Configurable
- MySQL/SQLite Support
- Blacklist to commands, block place/break and item use
- Define survival/creative worlds
- Disable item drop/pickup
- Disable TnT Explosion
- Disable IceMelt and Water/Lava Flow
- Disable Fire damage on creative blocks
- Disable inventory interact
- Disable pvp and mob attacking
- Disable mob drop
- Disable mob target
- Disable SnowGolem and IronGolem creation
- Disable Creature and Chicken Eggs
- Separate inventories to survival/creative, also, save your survival status and restores it when you back from creative.
- If a block was placed by an creative, you can choose to nodrop or to be protected.
- Much More!
- Russian, by Naeven17
- Slovak, by skiller4ever
- Danish, by Killertudse, Server: mc.epicgamingmc.com:25586
- Spanish, by Gonzalineitor, Server: gonzalineitor.com
- German, by TimurCastro, Server: mc.avalon-mine.de
- /cc help - to see the command list
- /cc tool - Tool to add/remove or get informations about a block
- /cc status - Database status of the plugin
- /cc add/del - Delete blocks from the database inside a selected area
- /cc check - Check players gamemode
- /cc debug - Enable debug mode
- /cc region - Create/Remove regions
- /cc sel - Expand [up,down or vert] the selection
- /cc reload - Reload the configuration file
- /cc <command> ? - To get more help
- Send me your sugestion
Before ask for help, take a look at the FAQ and Know Bugs page. NEVER post full error in the comments, use paste, pastebin or pastie.
Using multiverse inventories? READ FAQ#3! This plugin is using metrics by Tyler Blair!
Want to see it in action? Join our test server: 220.127.116.11:25580, proudly hosted by PytoHost!
Dont use the comment section for bug reports or feature requests! Create a ticket for that!
A few things that have been found to get around this:
1. Add smelting furnaces to the default list of inaccessible items along with minecart chests. They have a different id than a regular furnace. Smelt something as survival, go creative, and you can open it while it's smelting to drop goodies in. Minecart chests and furnaces are NOT a problem. I've already built a quick plugin to block these via their id for a server and it works just fine. 2. The dirt drop for creative blocks can be circumvented by pushing it to another space with a piston. This needs to be fixed. The plugin records the coordinates, but does not listen for piston events to adjust those coordinates. I suppose the same principle would work for sand and gravel falling, but those are hardly valuable enough to care about. 3. Blocking XP bottles should be an option as well.
Would be interested in seeing syntax you used as i could not get it to work. made a open ticket on it.
How do I disable certain blocks from being placed? I have tried to no avail to put them in the "Others" section under "Place", with various syntax (brackets, no brackets, just 1 block id, separated by commas, separated by line dashes, all together, ect.) and none of it works. The defaults are fine, but I can't manage to select the blocks I don't want placed. Any help with this?
EDIT: Figured it out, weird spacing. Works great!
ok thanks...i'll hope it works :D
You should have an option to make it so if player is already in PvP mode, he has to wait 10 seconds or so without PvPing so he can go back to creative mode.
Because currently in my server players pvp with survival and the VIP has creative, so when they are close to dying they go on creative mode to fill health. There should be some sort of delay between switching or so... Please add it!
ATTENTION: I'm almost finishing the rewrite, if you wanna test it: click here.
I Hope so, I'm testing on 1.2.3 and looks working fine too.
thanks man...we love your work! :D it will be compatible with 1.2.3? O.O my server run it...other plugin are bad..
I made a new ticket. :)
I'm working on 1.1, if necessary I will make another release for 1.2.3
my code is larger than i expected. I hope i finish today.
This problem are happen with worldguard too, will see what i can do.
Hey hey! When using this with towny it seems that the blocks that should be protected with Towny are no longer protected. Could there be any fix for this?
Great plugin though :)
any news? :D
Please do the compatible with 1.1 R5 version (after rewrite). Not only with 1.2 =))
I was having trouble as well. Here is my config for V3.4 on 1.2.3-R01 After deleting config and re-entering the blacklist, it worked.
Great job on this plugin. The nodrop feature is awesome. Cant wait to test the rewrite. Keep it up.
Make this plugin compatible with worldguard, or it will be deemed a failure.
I'm starting to work now on a completely rewrite, all bugg and useless code will be removed, i will try to release this at daybreak. Until there, the support will be very low.
@drdeft did you wanna mean this?
@deleted_7536780 This is a problem, like i already say, If you have chest in blacklist, try to remove it, if you are in R6, downgrate to v3.2, i working on new metods to make this work again.
@eazyzenyman64 check this page
How do I correctly configure the blacklists? This is what I have:
I don't know how to do it. I can't find a tutorial on how to configure it.