CreativeControl is an complete and powerfull suite designed to provide almost full control over creative players, it was built to safely grant creative access to any player without letting them give/stole items, you can use it to make constructions, improve your vip packages and anything else related to creative. With per-world configurations and a full availability of settings and permissions, you can define every single function of the plugin as you want.
Pages: Permissions | Configuration | Translate | Jenkins | Pages | Source
- Highly Configurable
- MySQL/SQLite Support
- Blacklist to commands, block place/break and item use
- Define survival/creative worlds
- Disable item drop/pickup
- Disable TnT Explosion
- Disable IceMelt and Water/Lava Flow
- Disable Fire damage on creative blocks
- Disable inventory interact
- Disable pvp and mob attacking
- Disable mob drop
- Disable mob target
- Disable SnowGolem and IronGolem creation
- Disable Creature and Chicken Eggs
- Separate inventories to survival/creative, also, save your survival status and restores it when you back from creative.
- If a block was placed by an creative, you can choose to nodrop or to be protected.
- Much More!
- Russian, by Naeven17
- Slovak, by skiller4ever
- Danish, by Killertudse, Server: mc.epicgamingmc.com:25586
- Spanish, by Gonzalineitor, Server: gonzalineitor.com
- German, by TimurCastro, Server: mc.avalon-mine.de
- /cc help - to see the command list
- /cc tool - Tool to add/remove or get informations about a block
- /cc status - Database status of the plugin
- /cc add/del - Delete blocks from the database inside a selected area
- /cc check - Check players gamemode
- /cc debug - Enable debug mode
- /cc region - Create/Remove regions
- /cc sel - Expand [up,down or vert] the selection
- /cc reload - Reload the configuration file
- /cc <command> ? - To get more help
- Send me your sugestion
Before ask for help, take a look at the FAQ and Know Bugs page. NEVER post full error in the comments, use paste, pastebin or pastie.
Using multiverse inventories? READ FAQ#3! This plugin is using metrics by Tyler Blair!
Want to see it in action? Join our test server: 126.96.36.199:25580, proudly hosted by PytoHost!
Dont use the comment section for bug reports or feature requests! Create a ticket for that!
wow, are you shure? using v3.6? the blacklist "use.others" do not prevent block place/break.
I really do some changes on permissions in version 3.6, but by default op have all cc permissions. About the flag, i have in mind too, maybe in a close future.
One other thing: I'm currently using v3.6, and in v3.4 when i added a "-creativecontrol.prevent.pickup" to myself (i'm op and have the * node) it prevented pickup. This no longer works in the v3.6. I'm using PEX. This is only an issue for the players with the "*" node, so it's not majorly important, just a pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (btw do you think you might be able to contact sk98q and see if you guys can work together to get a worldguard flag for disabling creative? that would make life perfect :D)
blacklist others isn't working for me, can place all the blocks i blacklisted, same as placepersec and break kicking my survival players. Any player can even eject cc commands without any permission
Thanks for reporting, I will see what i can do.
I Working on that, but i cant provide you an eta.
What permission plugin you use? The permissions are based on Vault, so you need to instal it.
What permissions plugin is this best with? I gave mods and up CreativeControl.*, but they keep complaining they cant open chests or flintnsteel in creative. I assume its cause the permissions plugin I use is crap.
Do you think you could add a config option to disable certain commands in creative? like preventing players from using showcase commands to create shops from creative? Thanks that would be awesome.
Hi my players found a couple of bugs in your plugin so here they are
1. if a player is in creative mode and say i put a stack of diamond in my inventory i commit suicide turn of creative and go back i now have that stack of diamond in survival
2. place a torch in creative on a wall break the wall in survival you have a torch not that thats a big deal but i thought you should know
3. if a mod or admin uses the invsee command there is a way to get your creative stuff to go into your survival inventory again not a big deal since only my staff can do it but so you know it is there
other then that i really like your plugin and it is working very well =]
yeh, I will need to rethink this function, because the way it is I can not even add support to pistons/explosions :C
just use permission?
Love this plugin, thanks for it!
Your block protection doesnt work though. Well it does kinda.. if you try to break the block, it will be replaced, but if they try to break the block again, they can break it :D
HOpe you understand what i mean
My to-do list is slow i know, but is all a bit advanced and i dont find a way to do yet :C
is a good stuff, i doing this now.
i love you :D bug of authme disappeared :D
/buy and /sell I don't want players in creative mode to be able to sell their items to a shop.
no, but what are the commands you have in mind?
I've got a request: Would it be possible to blacklist certain commands in creative mode?
This Entity event [...], I will see what o can do.
And the entity event again, but you can also put your config file here and look for errors.
Try v.3.6.1, but backup the CreativeControl folder, to avoid total inventory lost. [i dont expect this, just in case]
you use authme?
Someone run CB 1.2.3 r2? i have a problem with CreativeControl(latest) and AuthMe(latest version) if my users slog in creative, when they rejoin their inventory switch in survival invetory..O.O'.. so they can share everithing..-.-..so i tried to remove for a test AuthMe and voilà the bug disappered..i need helppp!!! there is someone in my situation(CB 1.2.3 r2 + AuthMe) that dont have this problem??? pls help me..
and I've got this: http://pastebin.com/we48dndP running on 3.6 and bukkit build #2082