CrazyCore v9.7.1 (compatibility build)
UploadedDec 28, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
- CB 1.4.5-R1.0
- CB 1.4.2-R0.2
1.2.5, 1.3.1, 1.3.2, [1.4.2, 1.4.5, 1.4.6]
- Required for Bukkit versions before 1.3.2-R3.0.
- There is no tab support for commands.
- Has no influence on other CrazyPlugin's version requirements.
- Uptodate compatiblilty builds are available on request too.
- fixed issue with empty lines in lang files
- improved access permissions for subcommands
- don't allow access to subcommands if they don't have the permission to do anything in there
- improved database code
- fixed some very rare ConcurrentModificationExceptions on save (FlatDatabase)
- fixed issues in ConfigurationDatabase due to corrupted databases.
- show permission groups in player info command
- some code improvements and changes for CrazyLogin & CrazyChats
- improved flat database security
- fixed issues due to incomplete saves
- repair entries up to four times
- added a message, which entry failed loading (for manually repairing)
- fixed player info command when using no args
- fixed some NPEs
- made chatHeader changeable in config
- added PermissionBukkit to Permission Systems
- added SQLite support
- fixed getMinecraftVersion not working for Spigot/Tekkit
- added GroupSupport to PermissionModules (required for CrazyChats)