CraftGuard is a plugin that easily allows you to control crafting, smelting, using, and various player actions easily through item lists.
- Modules system to allow you to choose which actions you want to check
- Support for inheritance between lists
- Support for metadata
- Automatic whitelist : you can choose to automatically allow or disallow actions on items that aren't in any list
- And much more !
(Video editing in progress, the video should be availiable in few days)
Latest updates & Changelog
This is the first (beta) release of CraftGuard2 ! It adds the following features since Craftguard 1.x :
- New module system : block not only crafting and smelting but also placing, breaking, repairing, and using items, everything highly configurable and with lists !
- Improved list structure
- Added new commands
- Done a lot of optimisation
- Added new configuration option And much more !
What's next ?
Here is a list of the features i plan to add to CraftGuard :
- Brewing module
- "Permission mode" : use permission nodes instead of lists.yml
- Adding custom crafts and smeltings
- (Support for custom guis) ??
- More !
Report a bug/A suggestion
Please use our new bug tracker at GitHub. It requires a GitHub account which takes only a minute to create, and is free. Alternatively, you can also post your issues on BukkitDev bug tracker.
All the source is availiable under GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3) here