CraftBook v3.9 Beta 3
UploadedJul 22, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
THIS BUILD REQUIRES 1.7.9+
3.9 Beta 3 (22nd July)
- Added escape characters to Item Syntax.
- Added EXPERIMENTAL caching to Item Syntax. This may improve CPU performance at the cost of slight amounts of memory.
- Added the ability for lava to be used in cauldrons instead of fire.
- Added monetary rewards to CustomDrops.
- Added permission node to bypass max toggle area limit.
- Fixed chairs allowing sitting when a block was above the chair.
- Fixed BetterPhysics related error.
- Optimized Cauldron Item Tracking option.
- Updated for 1.7.10
- Fixed mechanisms.yml not getting new values added automatically.
- Fixed CommandItem consumables becoming out of sync when multiple existed.
3.9 Beta 2 (22nd June)
- Added commands to enable and disable mechanics. (/cb enable, /cb disable)
- Added load ordering to mechanics - Should fix CommandItems not being usable in crafting, etc.
- Added ability to set custom commanditem cooldown and consumable messages.
- Added a boat decay mechanic.
- Major performance improvements plugin-wide.
- General code cleanups.
- Fixed the a and s flags for commanditem commands not showing in the descriptions.
- Fixed the mob spawner ICs not being able to set high health values.
- Fixed CommandItem consumables not taking amounts into consideration.
- Fixed UUID Conversions capable of stalling the server for large amounts of time.
- Fixed ToggleArea save to other namespace permissions.
- Fixed a bug where combine harvesters and planters operating on the same tick could instantly grow full crops.
- Fixed slow moving on elevators disabling /fly.
- Fixed the mechanisms config file not containing the config header.
- Fixed the disabled mechanics section of the config not updating itself.
3.9 Beta 1 (1st June)
- Added a new system to enable/disable mechanics, and a seperate mechanisms.yml file to configure mechanics. (Note: You will need to redo your configs, this will save the old one as config.yml.old)
- Added blacklists for BlockBreaker and SetBlock ICs.
- Added an option to require signs for cauldrons.
- Added coal and lapis ore to cooking pot.
- Added the ability for IC ranges and offsets to have decimal values.
- Optimized UUID to CBID conversions.
- Optimized the plugin in general.
- Fixed PaintingSwitcher on some versions of Java.
- Fixed a randomly thrown bukkit error.
- Fixed possible errors on disable.
- Fixed a few performance issues with ST mechanics.
For earlier changes, check the file named CHANGELOG.txt in the zip file!