UploadedJan 18, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
This build has been tested on 1.7.2, but should work earlier/later
3.8b6 (Definitely the last beta, I swear!)
- Fixed many sponge bugs.
- Fixed a lot of sequencer related issues.
- Fixed a few persistence bugs.
- Added ways to generate the IC list for the wiki, and the configurations for the wiki.
- Fixed many IC shorthands being too long.
- Added an option for snow max piling height.
- Added new log types as default to TreeLopper.
- Fixed chairs breaking CraftBook when ProtocolLib was not installed.
- Tweaked mechanism loading, should be more safe. Mechanisms shouldn't be able to break the plugin anymore.
- Removed the 'components' system. Which is the splitting of Circuits, Vehicles and Mechanisms. They are still split at the config level, but not at the code level.
- Made the Melody IC Async. Should stop Sequencer hangs crashing the server.
- Removed useless code that was making the plugin larger.
- Fixed Teleporter Mech with variables.
- Fixed pipe dupe with ICs.
- Notify the user about a successful update schedule with 'cb update'
- Added an option for snow to freeze water.
- Added pipe support to ContainerStocker.
- Stopped snow landing on stairs.
- Fixed Snow having blocks landing on a lot of places it shouldn't, and allowed it to land in places it should.
- Fixed pipe erasing some items.
- Fixed the melody file missing message not occuring only in debug mode.
3.8b5 (Most likely last beta)
- Fixed CommandItems add command still working when they are disabled.
- Fixed the Teleport Reciever teleporting the player into walls.
- Added a way to cancel out variables in text.
- Fixed the clicking speed checks showing an annoying message. It's silent now.
- Fixed EntitySensor always overwriting the last line.
- Fixed WirelessTransmitter get command.
- Added a WirelessTransmitter toggle command.
- Fixed chair max click radius not being set by the configuration.
- Experimental NaN packet removal. Should fix chairs, but remove the Nope! kick entirely.
- Fixed Netherwart usage in ICs.
- Fixed MIDI/Tune related ICs not continuing on server restart.
- Fixed a lot of Playlist related bugs.
- Added option for firework IC to not stop on low power.
- Fixed HiddenSwitch protection checks firing more than it should.
- Fixed Area-Protection for Bridges and Doors not being checked.
- Fixed gates not checking the other sign for blocks.
- Fixed Easter Eggs saying "1th, 2th and 3th".
- Added inventory access checks to pipes on placement of pipe sign.
- Added support for MIDI/Tune ICs to output high when playing.
- Added an improved version of the sponge mechanic from worldguard.
- Fixed CraftBook requiring Java 7.
- Added an 'enabled mechanics' metrics graph.
- Fixed many mechanics ignoring plugin protection.
- Cache the secondary instance list of triggering mechanics to improve speed.
- Heavily optimize Cooking Pot.
- Add a max chair size option. Limits the distance between the clicked block and the sign (If sign required).
- Fixed an error with AI mechanics.
- Added Item Counter Variable IC.
- Added CommandSign expansion signs.
- Fixed SelfTriggering ICs not unloading correctly if the block behind the sign is destroyed.
- Add a nicer message for corrupt tile entities.
- Fixed Random ICs.
- Fixed Teleporter permissions being inverted.
- Fixed Cauldron ingredients not searching correctly.
- Fixed CommandSigns not finding variables split across lines.
- Added team support to PlayerSensor.
- Added support for all PlayerSensor criteria in MessageSender IC.
- Added PlayerTrap IC. Damages players with criteria of PlayerSensor.
- Fixed CommandItem keep on death option.
- Added IsAtLeast Variable IC.
- Fixed XNOR having incorrect output.
- Added an option to limit the speed of sign clicks.
- Refactor and remove unneeded code.
- Add an enable option for snow, instead of using a combination of other options.
- Remove the old MechanicManager system.
- Moved all outstanding mechanics over to the new system. (Teleporter, ToggleArea, ImprovedCauldron, LegacyCauldron, Gates, BetterPistons, Cooking Pots, ICs)
- Fixed planter with empty ID line.
- Fixed carrots and potatoes not being plantable by the Planter IC.
- Fixed more rails vertical rail normalizing side velocity.
- Added support for vehicle mechanics underneath/behind More Rails rails. (Including vertical rail)
- Added support for some vehicle mechanics to be on their sign, for use with More Rails vertical rails.
- Fixed a dependency on the google commons library, which is now packaged inside minecraft. (Fixed pre 1.7 compatability)
- Added support for decimal places in CustomDrops chances.
- Fixed CommandItems not working as an item name in many mechanics.
- Added the ability to set custom CustomRecipes permission errors per recipe.
- Added an option to set what sneaking state the player must have to use XP Storer.
- Tweaked Boat and Minecart configurations.
- Experimental fix for macs with signs. This should effect all plugins.
- Made AI Mechanics much more lightweight.
- Fixed a few /cb report issues, and made it show more details about mechanics and ICs.
- Fixed Playlist skipping if a player is added twice.
- Playlist related ICs are now less buggy and should be more resource efficient.
- Added support for 'SearchArea' to any music playing IC. Allows WorldGuard regions, etc.
- Fixed Weather/Time Faker radius only effecting players who were within radius when IC was enabled.
- Add a place anywhere feature to minecarts, similar to LandBoats for boats.
- Added the ability to shift right click ICs to reload them. This may mess with their current functionality, and cause them to lose their state.
- Added precise duration to firework IC.
- Added a sound command to firework IC.
- Added a way to turn off the firework IC.
- Added the firework IC outputting whether it is playing or not.
- Fixed Cooking Pot fish dupe bug.
- Added wolves to HeadDrops. Also use more official head skins.
- Fixed snow calculations sometimes causing errors.
- Added the ability to turn off the Sentry Gun IC by powering it.
- Fixed the Sentry Gun IC shooting arrows from inside solid blocks.
- Fixed BetterPistons up/down sign support.
- Fixed non-rideable carts despawning with empty decay.
- Moved HiddenSwitch over to the new system.
- Added jukebox pull support to pipes.
- Fixed XPStorer error.
- Fixed ChunkAnchors failing silently, when a fail may mean a much more severe problem with chunk loading.
- Modified the way variables work.
- Added usage information to variable commands.
- Fixed CartMaxSpeed not allowing blank for reset.
- Fixed Cart Speed Modifier Maximum being way too over powered by default.
- Fixed MoreRails Vertical Rails not obeying max cart speeds.
- Fixed RandomBit counting levers that didn't exist.
- Fixed ChipState not being able to detect the existance of outputs.
- Fixed messages not showing in colour.
- Fixed many issues with the Random ICs.
- Fixed ExitRemover still occuring on dead carts.
- Fixed Teleport mechanic teleporting to any sign, not just teleporter signs. (Thanks ScoreUnder)
- Updated compilation to 1.7.2, although CraftBook already supported 1.7.2.
- Added an option to not trample snow that is in its lowest form.
- Added Stained Glass support to pipes. Stained Glass will only transport to stained glass of the same colour (or non-stained glass).
- Converted a majority of mechanics over to the new system.
- Recoded Bridges and Doors. Both use the new system and share a lot of code.
- Added the world name to /cb report -i (Thanks dddeeefff)
- Added recipe permission text to the localizable messages list.
- Fixed ProgrammableFireworkDisplay spawning fireworks in unloaded chunks.
- Added support for item amounts to CartDeposit.
- Fixed a BetterPhysics dupe.
- Recoded pipes. Pipes now are event based and therefore are much more intergratable into external things. Other plugins can interact with pipes now.
- Added pipe support to Bridges and Doors.
- Added success message to Payment mechanic.
- Added support for a dropper to be used instead of a piston in a pipe. This acts as a dropoff point that items will be shot from.
- Added support for pipes to place into hoppers and jukeboxes.
- Added glass pane to pipes to act as a junction block. Stained glass panes only conduct to their own colour.
- Tweaked DaySensor.
- Fixed fishes losing their type in Cooking Pots.
For earlier changes, check the file named CHANGELOG.txt in the zip file!