UploadedDec 10, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
This build has been tested on 1.7.2, but should work earlier/later
- Fixed RandomBit counting levers that didn't exist.
- Fixed ChipState not being able to detect the existance of outputs.
- Fixed messages not showing in colour.
- Fixed many issues with the Random ICs.
- Fixed ExitRemover still occuring on dead carts.
- Fixed Teleport mechanic teleporting to any sign, not just teleporter signs. (Thanks ScoreUnder)
- Updated compilation to 1.7.2, although CraftBook already supported 1.7.2.
- Added an option to not trample snow that is in its lowest form.
- Added Stained Glass support to pipes. Stained Glass will only transport to stained glass of the same colour (or non-stained glass).
- Converted a majority of mechanics over to the new system.
- Recoded Bridges and Doors. Both use the new system and share a lot of code.
- Added the world name to /cb report -i (Thanks dddeeefff)
- Added recipe permission text to the localizable messages list.
- Fixed ProgrammableFireworkDisplay spawning fireworks in unloaded chunks.
- Added support for item amounts to CartDeposit.
- Fixed a BetterPhysics dupe.
- Recoded pipes. Pipes now are event based and therefore are much more intergratable into external things. Other plugins can interact with pipes now.
- Added pipe support to Bridges and Doors.
- Added success message to Payment mechanic.
- Added support for a dropper to be used instead of a piston in a pipe. This acts as a dropoff point that items will be shot from.
- Added support for pipes to place into hoppers and jukeboxes.
- Added glass pane to pipes to act as a junction block. Stained glass panes only conduct to their own colour.
- Tweaked DaySensor.
- Fixed fishes losing their type in Cooking Pots.
For earlier changes, check the file named CHANGELOG.txt in the zip file!