UploadedSep 11, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
This build has been tested on 1.6.2 and 1.6.4, but should work earlier/later
- Fixed a visual oddity revolving sneaking and chairs upon dismount.
- Fixed sign posts breaking due to IC shorthand.
- Fixed many playlist related errors and issues.
- Fixed oddities revolving jukeboxes.
- Allowed IC's to be informed of when they are broken - allows for better cleanups. (Jukebox IC stops playing on break, for example)
- Added the ability to damage tools the correct amount for TreeLopper.
- Added an option to allow TreeLopper to plant saplings automagically.
- Fixed a gate related error.
- Added a few new mob heads to HeadDrops, and used the Mojang names for existing ones.
- Fixed an invalid character existing inside books.txt
- Replaced the missing language file text with the default message.
- Moved the bookcase read text to the languages file from the configuration.
- Fixed Chairs still throwing errors although they were supposed to be caught.
- Fixed colour codes tripping the item identical checks.
- Fixed chairs being enabled by default, when they required dependencies.
- Added overrides for any mechanic that breaks blocks with drops, so that they can get more realistic drops. If a drop is wrong, make an issue and I'll fix it.
For earlier changes, check the file names CHANGELOG.txt in the zip file!